Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$53
View deal
Booking.com$53
Agoda.com$53
Hotels.com$53
Priceline$53
FindHotel$53
Lol.travel$61
All reviews front desk great stay convenient location great customer service kari airport lamar dfw jasmine denny rates highway
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2016

There was a pervasive smell in the room. Could not get rid of it and the window does not open so it remains. The single serving coffee pot was worthless as it dribbled coffee everywhere but in the cup. 3 and 4 outlet extensions were plugged into outlets seemingly a fire hazard. The A/C unit shut off before adequately cooling the room and would not come back on. Ants were crawling in the room (bring bug spray). Carpeting and upholstery need replacing. The bedsheets were ripped. Rooms are very small. Would rather pay $20-30 more to get a good hotel room such as Holiday Inn Express. If you just need a room to sleep it would be OK. it's just a roof over your head as the name implies.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jason P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

Dear valued guest,

We have looked into the issues you raised with your room and did not find any evidence of a malfunctioning coffee maker, smell, or torn bedding. Furthermore, there was no evidence of ants, although we did treat the room as a precautionary measure.

We strive to provide an exceptional guest experience for each of our guests. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the room - I wish you could have raised your issues while you were in house so we could have remedied them for you right away.

We hope you visit us again as I am sure you will be pleased with your stay.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

I chose to stay at this hotel when visiting Dallas because it was close to DFW airport and had a free airport shuttle. I checked in quickly, got to my room and was pleased. The rooms look like they have been re-done.. doesn't look like the website at all.

The room is your standard hotel room, the TV channel lineup was more than I've ever seen at any hotel. They had several HBO's and a full guide as if you are in your living room at home.

The one issue I had was the coffee pot would not turn on. I called the receptionist and he sent a replacement up right away.

My one receommendation to travellers is to pick a room in on the 2nd or 3rd floor. It is quite up there and not too much activity from guests checking in and out.

I loved my stay in Dallas, everyone was so nice!

Date of stay: November 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review!
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon!

Safe Travels.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

down to earth friendly and helpful staff nothing fancy but worth the money bus stop just down the road for travel into dallas itself with good connecting trains not to good on sundays a bar in the westin across the street and a dennys next door open 24 hours

Room tip: not much to see in area around hotel
Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed November 6, 2016

My best friend and I stayed here on a trip out to a Cowboys game. He had a suite and I had a standard room. Both rooms exceeded our expectations. To get a room in Dallas on a Cowboys game day for $69 is unheard of so we had low expectations. Boy were we pleased. The service was outstanding and the rooms were super clean. They smelled like they were fresh and new. The location of the hotel is great, right off the highway and not a far drive to the stadium. To the others complaining about this hotel, I question how travelled they are.. I travel for work (I am a pharma salesmen), I have stayed in about 100+ hotels in the last 12 months. I can tell you the biggest thing that matters is cleanliness in a hotel - it will set the tone for your entire stay. This hotel was CLEAN beyond our expectations and cleaner than some Hilton's I have stayed in. Take my advice, you will not find more value for your money than this place.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor, nice views from the balcony and a nice breeze!
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2016

I have been frequenting this property for a loooong time. They have always delivered on providing a clean comfortable room, everytime. The location is pretty convenient, a quick ride to the airport and they share a parking lot with Denny's. Denny's $2.99 breakfast deal combined with the rates at this hotel make the combo pretty solid.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review! The Denny's breakfast deal is outstanding, really great value for $2.99.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon!

Safe Travels.