Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$54
View deal
Booking.com$54
Hotels.com$54
Priceline$54
Tripadvisor$54
FindHotel
Lol.travel$67
All reviews front desk budget hotel great stay free shuttle service convenient location great customer service kari airport dfw lamar jasmine denny dryer rates iron highway
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2016

Signage for hotel shuttles at DFW seemed near nonexistent. Called RR (Red Roof) reception and was told to go to the lowest road level. Observing where other shuttles picked up I found the correct spot. Shuttle arrived quickly - operates for multiple hotels so look carefully for the RR logo on the side of the vehicle. Hotel Reception does their job with marginal skills. Never was I told that the wifi password was printed on the key card sleeve. I called down twice to get the password and failing to connect returned to the front desk only to be handed another key sleeve, serving to make me feel pretty stupid. Worse, I never was able to connect. The room was inexpensive, clean and in good shape, but I frequent this hotel chain for it's usually reliable wifi and pet policy (no dog this trip). At a very early checkout, I mentioned my inability to connect to another Receptionist and he was equally indifferent. Mgmt: train your staff, reward them appropriately, then raise your rates a bit. A friendly staff with "can-do" spirit will make your accommodations more valuable.

Room tip: Think the back building is likely quieter. If wifi is important to you, I would ask at check-in for room near most reliable signal.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank trvlpark
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Terrible business. They are constantly late and say 20-25 minutes. I nearly missed my flight because they said the shuttle arrived every 30 minutes. Every hour is more like it. Same thing on pickup. Don't book here if you don't like waiting for hours

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank G3325OEmarkm
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Budget option. Rooms more or less clean. No problem with pets and he shuttle runs all the time, thighs the wait to get back to the hotel once you return to DFW airport may take a while. If your planning on leaving your car at the hotel while your gone the Parking will cost you $5 a day.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank chadwallace
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Since management change a few months ago the internet here has been terrible. Intermittent at best. Mostly unusable.
Staff is no help and doesn't care.

Van to airport often has no air conditioning. At 97 degrees they will make you wait thirty minutes then ride around the airport for another thirty.

Rooms smell like old socks. A/Cs are loud. The staff can be rude (except Jose who is terrific). Otherwise the rooms are ok.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Jason P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2016

Thank you for your comments. I wish you would have raised concerns during your stay so I could have made it right for you. We value the opinions of our customers and have heard them loud and clear. We have just completed a complete upgrade of our WIFI equipment and internet service. In addition, we have completed a deep reconditioning of each room and have installed new A/C units in rooms needing upgrades. I would love the opportunity to prove this to you during your next visit.

Thank you for your comments, and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Get more than you pay for. Don't expect the Hilton. The desk staff are friendly and know what's going on. Rooms are clean and good size. It's close to a convenience store/gas station and Denny's is next door (OK food).

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your comments!

You hit the nail on the head - our main focus is to provide a clean, comfortable affordable room for our guests.

We hope to see you back soon!