“Great price! Great location!!”

Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North
Ranked #60 of 79 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Recently stayed at this location while on business. Jennifer at Guest services was very helpful. We were greeted with a friendly smile after a long day. The rooms were clean. The price is very affordable.

• Stayed: January 2014
Michael S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We value our guests here at the Red Roof Inn. We think Jennifer is great too and really enjoys taking care of our guests. She really tries to treat everybody like family. Please stop back to see us again if your travels bring you to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I had to make an emergency work trip and thanks to the staff at the front desk it was flawless. Tina and Jose went out of their way to set everything up including parking, airport shuttle and shuttle times. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
Michael S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. W are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We do take great pride in our room cleanliness and have a very experienced housekeeping staff. They always do a great job for us. I will also pass this on to Jose and Tina to let them know how good of job they did. We think they are special too. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you to the great Dallas DFW area.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My expectations are pretty low considering some of my past experiences but this totally exceeded my expectations. It was close to the airport and convenient. There are lots of restaurant choices and it's near the mall. Good if you don't know how to navigate a big city.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We appreciate the positive feedback and work hard to make sue our guests have a good experience. We believe we are priced accordingly and our close proximity to Dallas DFW airport and great dining and shopping in the area are a great bonus of staying with us. We hope to serve you again if your travels bring you through the great Dallas DFW area.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed here couple weeks ago, booked the room by directly calling the inn. I was in Irving for a business trip. When I arrived at the DFW Airport I called the front desk and they sent the shuttle out to the airport. It took about 15 minutes for the shuttle to arrive, not bad. When I reached the hotel the staff greeted me and helped me to check inn. They also advised me of the area and what to do and where to eat while I was there. The room was Nice and Clean. Next morning when I went to check out I was greeted my the new management and they told me how the Inn changed ownership and wanted to introduce themselves (which was nice). Overall it was a great stay and did not expect that from Red Roof. I would definitely recommend this inn to others.

Room Tip: Get a close to the elevator.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Michael S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for staying with us here in the Great Dallas DFW area. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We strive for quality customer service and feedback like yours shows that we are on the right track. Please stop back through if your travels bring you back through the area.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was in Irving for a business meeting. Stayed at the hotel for couple nights. It was close to the Airport, the rooms were clean and the price for affordable. I was informed the property was under new management. The new GM there, Michael made me feel as if I was home. Didn't expect that from a Red Roof.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the Elevators.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Sofia V, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We work hard to provide a positive experience for our guests. We appreciate positive feedback to reinforce that the steps we have taken have paid off. Please stop back to see us again if your travels bring you to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Stayed one night between fights. they share a shuttle with at least 6 other hotels so it was a 20 minute ride to our hotel. very basic motel, a little worn but clean. Best price of any DFW hotel I could find...good value.

Room Tip: Sign up for the shuttle as early-seat may be limited.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Larsmatic
Sofia V, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

We would like to sincerely thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review. We are grateful that we were able to accommodate your needs accordingly. We hope to see you back with us soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stayed here for one night on a layover at DFW. The shuttle is shared with several hotels in the area and worked well. Check-in was quick and the room was clean. Scheduled a shuttle pick-up for the morning and it arrived on time. This hotel worked well for my layover.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MNSQ575

Thank you for your review and response on your recent stay at Red Roof Inn. We pride ourselves on providing the best service and quality to our guests. We are excited to hear that you utilized shuttle services. We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and do look forward to have you with us again.