“Horrible service from night clerk. SHE WAS VERY RUDE!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
and 1 more site!
Budget Inn & Suites-Texas Stadium
Ranked #75 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I was getting ready to shower and they only had two wash cloths in the bathroom. I called and request two more. I had to explain and demonstrate why I needed the wash clothes. I had to explain to her how I use a wash cloth for my face and I use a different one for my body. After I handed her the dirty wash cloth she slung the clean ones toward me (my daughter was with me the entire time) and then she smacked her lips.

I went to my room and I called the front desk to speak to the manager. The same lady answered the phone and told me that no one was there besides her because the others leave at midnight. Therefore I proceeded and requested her name, she refused to tell me her name. I informed her that I would like to make a complaint and she told me that this hotel was privately owned. (as if the complaints dont apply to this hotel)

I also want to complain about the bedding. When I pulled the sheets back there were long black hairs on the sheets. I have Jet black, medium short hair. I began to find another hotel to take my daughter to sleep tonight.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank onyx29

Reviewed April 11, 2010

Made on-line reservation in January. Called motel to confirm and pay for reservation and the lady that answered told me "we have your reservation, you pay when you check -in." When we arrived to check-in, they had no record of our reservation and they had no vacancies and no where to put us. We ended up having to stay miles away from our destination and were greatly inconvenienced. Avoid this place like the plague.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank fatherkirby
Reviewed February 23, 2009

The motel is in vary good condition.and the room are clean.nice people @ frontdesk.I recommend to stay @ Budget Inn And Suites.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank loloRockhill
Reviewed October 26, 2008

To say this place "sucks" is an understatement!!! "I'm paying $100.00 dollars a night for; a broken window held together with tape, a phone that don't work, you are only allowed two wash cloths at a time (in a double room, no less), threadbare sheets with holes, the list goes on and on. Needless to say, we would not even think of staying if they had not already charged my credit card. This place is luring folks here under the misconception this is a legitimate Budget Inn and Suites. It certainly can't be good for Budget Inn and Suites Corporation. This hotels web site stated they had hair dryers in the room, not true!! I spent $100.00 of my own money last night buying things I needed such as a hair dryer, blanket, pillows and keenex just to make it through the night. What a dump!!! Never again!! And I will be contacting Budget Inn and Suites corporate office tomorrow along with my pictures of this horrible place.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank roxie1016
Reviewed March 18, 2008

When I went to check in .The man behind the desk was so rude.I asked to speek with a MGR or Owner He replide it was he
I WALKED OUT AN LEFT