Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
$76
$85
$61
$129
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
ComfortInn
$87
$81
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$85
$117
$107
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$385
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewslas colinasgreat hotelfree breakfastclean roomswould definitely stay here againfront desk staffwithin milesshuttle servicebusiness tripgreat customer servicenice stayconvenient locationyogurthome away from homebed was comfortablefree shuttledfw airport
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I usually love Hyatt Place but this one is getting a little worn. The staff were wonderful and that makes up for the remodel that is needed. Our tv would not let us order movies, and they could not fix nor move us to another room and that was a bummer. But they added points to my hyatt card to make up for. There most be newer hyatt places to stay at in dallas if that is your hotel brand of choice. The sandwiches we ordered the first night to eat in our room were excellent.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lmorrisbal
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

As the new General Manager of the Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for reviewing our hotel and wanted to let you know that we are slated for a renovation in the near future. Please let me know if I can be of assistance!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This was my first trip to Dallas/Irving and I was very excited to be there. I was in awe of the large airport and actually hung out a couple hours since I landed at 1 pm and check in wasn't until 3 pm. I called the hotel for a shuttle from the airport and she said it would be about 15 minutes. I waited at the courtesy van stop and after 20 minutes and no shuttle, I called back. She then told me it was going to be another 15 minutes which I wasn't pleased about but I'm patient and was happy to be in Dallas. Another 15-20 minutes and the shuttle arrives. He was very nice, opening the door for me and putting my luggage in the back. I tipped him for the pick-up because I appreciated the service and enjoyed the short ride to the hotel. The shuttle was very clean and comfortable and the driver was friendly asking me where I was from, etc. I arrived at the hotel and was pleased that although it was a chain hotel but still felt cozy and friendly. The staff was so nice. The woman at the front desk Cindy tried to get me a room with a bigger closet since I was going to be there for three nights. She gave me a mini tour and explained they were understaffed that day. I went to my room and about 3 minutes later, she called up saying I had to switch rooms because the lock on that door was broke. She was kind enough to come to the 3rd floor with my new keys and I was comped a meal for the inconvenience. The room I stayed in was perfect for my needs and beautifully designed. The bed was very comfortable and except for the baby crying across the hall on my last night there (I love the sound of a crying infant btw) it was very quiet. I was a little upset that my TV wasn't working properly. First my Apple TV didn't work which the front desk guy told me could be a compatibility issue but then I couldn't order any in-room movies. I was told that television was not working properly and they comped me for another meal. The pre-made sandwiches and cupcakes were delicious and the breakfast was super nice. I enjoyed a croissant with Munster cheese, mushrooms and egg, Belgian waffles, oatmeal with brown sugar, granola and cranberries and orange juice. They had a bunch of different food options though and it all looked well-prepared and delicious.

The television issue aside, there were a couple of other things that was a little frustrating like the 24/7 kitchen being closed at 1 am Friday morning because the lady wasn't there. My boyfriend drive for 5 hours from Lubbock and arrived at midnight hungry and tired. Most of the restaurants we tried to order from didn't deliver late and/or was closed and we were too beat to go out. We wanted to try a mushroom Swiss burger and roadhouse chili from the hotel kitchen but it wasn't opened. We ended up eating sandwiches and chips from the pre-made cooler. Another thing was the fire alarm. Sunday morning at 7 am, I'm sleeping and hear a startling siren and a male voice in my room. I jump up and from this speaker above the bed, a voice is saying to exit the building using the stairwell. It's chilly out and the other hotel occupants are standing around, some wet from working out, some bare-foot. My boyfriend had just fixed a plate of his breakfast that was at the table waiting to be eaten. We stood out for a few minutes before we were told we could go back in and w/ the hotel elevators still not working, everyone gathered into the stairwell to go to our rooms.

I would give this hotel a 9 out of 10 because although there were a few hiccups, it was a great place and a nice experience. The wifi was nice and I liked the security of needing a password to log-in. Some people are never satisfied no matter what and will complain about the smallest stuff but I'm not one of those. This is an honest review of my experience with the hotel and I would recommend it to others. I will be staying here again both in Dallas/Las Colinas and in other locations.

Note: no laundry facilities on site but was told we could go to their sister hotel, The Holiday Inn a mile away and use their facility. We opted not to.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle L
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

As the new General Manager at the Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas I wanted to thank you for your review. I understand that issues while traveling can be very frustrating. I have addressed your concerns with my team. I hope that next time you are in the Dallas area that you will stay with us again. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

LIKES:
Superior service. Spacious rooms. Clean. Attention to detail. Wired rooms. Above average free breakfast. Full coffee bar. Great rewards program. Friendly staff. Full service bar. 24-hour kitchen. Great location.

DISLIKES:
Feather pillows. Bar is a little pricey, but not over the top.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bcchristopher

As the new General Manager of the Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for your feedback. I look forward to meeting you the next time you are in the Dallas area.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have stayed here 3 times. The first time I liked it so much that whenever I visit my Dallas office I book this hotel.

Pros:
1. Many restaurants across the street
2. Very big room, it was a 1BHK setup. The kitchen had refrigerator, utensils, microwave oven etc.
3. Hotel has laundry room, you dont need to pay for those high laundry service charges. You can wash and dry here for $4-$5
4. Big LCD TV, I guess 52"

Cons:
1. Doesnt provide pickup and drop to the airport

Room Tip: Take higher floor as this one has just 3 floors
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank aadiit
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

As the new General Manager I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for your review. I look forward to meeting you on one of your future trips to Dallas!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas during a business trip, and I was not let down with my employer's choice of hotel for me. The suite I stayed in was huge: kitchen with oven, fridge, counter space; living room with sofa, chair, table, LCD TV; bedroom with Queen bed and LCD TV; ample closet space; bathroom with powerful hot shower. It was quite a relaxing retreat after some long work days!

The free breakfast in the morning was great every day I was here. Think continental breakfast on steroids; typically fruit, juices, cereal, bagels/toast, sausage, and eggs, with a few local extras every day as well.

Lastly, the location. Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas is near multiple highways and business parks, as well as a shopping plaza a couple miles to the North and a handful of *very* delicious restaurants a quick walk across the street. All that plus a gas station nearby with snacks and cans of Shiner make this a convenient location indeed!

Room Tip: Second floor gives a slightly better view of the surrounding area.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank walasavagephoto
Bernadette W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

As the new General Manager of the Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for your review. I am glad that you had a restful stay with us. I look forward to meeting you on your next trip to the Dallas area.