“They Do It Big In Texas”

Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas
Ranked #14 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Phenix City, United States
“They Do It Big In Texas”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel is situated in a beautiful area between two college campuses. There are many interesting events and places to visit. It is near trains and buses and the cost to ride is very economical. You can park your car and ride public accommodations. The rooms are clean and very spacious. You can call staff for anything you need. They are very gracious and exhibit southern hospitality. God Bless You all.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tupelo, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff was warm and friendly. The room was clean and the temperature was cool upon my arrival. (It was the dog days of August when I came, and nothing is worse than finding a hot room upon arrival.) The bed and pillows were very comfortable -- and I take that kind of thing seriously. I rarely sleep well in hotels, but I slept great here. I would definitely stay here again. (I NEVER fill these surveys out, but my stay here was that good. I wanted to say something nice.)

Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stayed one night at the Hampton Inn in Las Colinas. The room was very clean and the breakfast was wonderful. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Usually when sleeping away from home I do not sleep very well but it was so quiet - I slept like a baby! Very easy access from the John Carpenter Freeway.

Austin, United States
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I travel 80% of the time for business, and this is my favorite place to stay because of the staffs excellent service and friendliness! The hotel is safe and comfortable. Good restaurants nearby as well.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 17, 2013

great location, great check in ...great rooms, great elvevators so it couldn't have been much better. highly recommended for location and comfort. Great value for that part of town where everything is overpriced

Crowell, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I enjoy staying at this hotel. The main reason that I stay here is because of the location and safety. I feel that my family is very safe when we stay. The hotel is very close and accessible to the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

San Angelo, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Excellent location, and facilities are very clean and up-to-date. Friendly staff - everything I have come to expect from a Hampton Inn. My only complaint was the lack of air conditioning in the lobby/lounge area, and the room air conditioning was very inconsistent. I traveled with a group of business colleagues. A couple of us had inadequate room air conditioning - my thermostat controls were locked down so my room stayed at mostly 74 to 75 degrees the whole time, with triple-digit temps outdoors and high humidity. Others in my party had ice-cold rooms with full control of their thermostats. Hallway on my floor had no air conditioning. This isn't really acceptable for Texas in July. This is my only complaint, and overall, I was pleased that we chose this hotel for our business trip.