Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott
$59
$61
$81
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$85
$92
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$87
  • Pool
$385
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe concierge loungehertz rental carindoor outdoor poolnice hotelshuttle runsdallas fort worth airportshuttle servicebusiness meetingnice roomgreat customer servicefront desk staffminute drivefree shuttleflightspurvincejasmine
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I had the pleasure of staing here for a work trip. Since I am celiac, I needed to do some planning. I worked with the event planner Caroline, Adam the executive Chef and the dining Management Stephen and Claus. They were awesome!! I was given 4 star treatment and my colleagues were super jealous of the Suprise desserts I received! It was awesome to not have to worry about my food and could be more productive because of it!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is a short drive or shuttle ride from the airport. Very nice room. Good workout and pool area. Food was pretty good with a couple of choices. Stayed here for bussiness. Clean room with nice shower.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 26, 2013

1st time, didn't know what to expect. Someone to help you at every turn. no free breakfast guess cause of the restaurants. Food was ok not excellent. Rooms were nice but no fridge or microwave. For that amount of money you would think there would be one in the room. Only free wifii was in the lobby. That was disapointing. The people there were very nice. Guess just used to getting more for our money. If it had not been part of a convention probably would not have stayed there.

Room Tip: Don't get by the elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank DonnaCarthage_Tx_
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed at the Marriott DFW North the week of January 22, 2013. The entire hotel is clean and staff is very attentive. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were good. Crosswind restaurant has a good variety of American food. The fitness center opens at 5:30 am but upon request they can open earlier. Treadmill get busy if you're there after 6 am, so be there early!
I ended up taking an outdoor run around the hotel which seems to be safe and easy to run on the sidewalk.
Overall a good stay.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The main reason I reserved a room at this hotel was because we were arriving late and did not want to rent a car until the next day. The hotel was close to the airport and offered free shuttle services and had a Hertz rental car facility on-site. We decided to pay a little extra for the room to take advantage of the buffet breakfast. The breakfast was wonderful. Anything you wanted from homemade omelets to waffles and fresh fruit. The breakfast wait staff was extremely friendly. There was one gentleman, sorry I can't remember his name, that had a wealth of information regarding things to see in the area. They should promote him to concierge! We did not have time to use the fitness area or pool but did check them out since we will definitely stay here again. There was only two things that I feel I need to comment on. The first one was that there was no safe in the room. I found this surprising because some other hotels that I stayed at that were not as nice as this property had safes. The other thing is to better educate the front desk personnel. When I asked them for directions to an attraction they never heard of it and instead of checking the internet, they called the bell hop for assistance. I also asked them where the entrance was for the steak house and they told me that it was closed but the restaurant that was next to them had the same menu. Well, the steak house was open and the food was extremely good. We did check out the restaurant next to them and their menu was not the same.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business