Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
$61
$98
$81
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$85
$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$89
  • Pool
$385
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe concierge loungelas colinasa lake view roomfront deskman made lakeconvention centerroom servicesmall lakeparking garagehigh floorlake carolynbusiness districtextra pillowsbusiness travelking roomwonderful hotelbusiness hotel
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

This property recently went through some renovations - I was there pre and post renovation. The lobby and rooms are nicer though parts of the hotel haven’t been updated such as the elevators and common parts of the interior. The rooms are nicer though aspects of this renovation appeared to have cut corners. There is not formal room service here - they deliver your food in plastic and in a convenience store plastic bag. For a full service Marriott it is sub par compared to others - feels a bit more like a courtyard Marriott.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Hotel-G-Mgr, Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and will certainly address your issues wth the specific departments. We strive to be the best and are currently in the process of the next step for our renovation. Should be done in the Fall and hope you return to check out the new look!!

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I stopped at this hotel recently and was pleasantly surprised with the excellent service in the bar area. It was very busy, but Teena and Juan provided efficient and friendly service to everyone. Most bar areas of this size have twice the staff, but they were able to handle the high volume of customers without a glitch. The excellent service will bring me back.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank wbrotherson
Reviewed May 9, 2018

I started with a horrible experience setting up the contract for my daughter's wedding group booking with the hotel representative. However, Marte saved the whole situation in a very professional and sincere manner. He followed up my contract and booking until the very end to ensure nothing went wrong and we could have a wonderful gathering time with our guests. The suite that he prepared for the bride and the bridal party was fantastic! In general, we had a wonderful experience staying in the hotel. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The staff was very friendly. When we requested for a night gathering in the patio area, the staff served us until 1:40pm with smiles! Very impressive.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pond view are great.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Service was fantastic, lake-view room was newly renovated and exceptionally comfortable. Particularly enjoyed visiting with Cindy in the concierge lounge and seeing the ducks on the lake. Lovely stay overall.

Room Tip: lake view is lovely
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a renovated room that had nice layout however no hot water in the shower and the walls are paper thin. I could hear everything my neighbor had to say that I felt that we were sharing a room.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike A
Hotel-G-Mgr, Manager at Dallas Marriott Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Good afternoon!

I appreciate you taking the time to send this. Without Guest like yourself we could never become a better Hotel.

I will get with the Engineering to determine what happened with the water and I will also see if there is something we might be able to inject into the walls to add insulation.

I would ask that the next time you are int he area to contact me directly so I can ensure your next stay with us is a flawless one.