Staybridge Suites Dallas-Las Colinas Area
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$269
  • Pool
All reviewsbasketball courtfree laundrysocial hourfree dinnerdaily breakfastsmall kitchenfree beer and winelas colinas areahashbrownfull size refrigeratorenjoy staying herebusiness districtquiet locationthe living room areacoffee makerfront desk employeesrooms are comfortable
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My second stay at this hotel. Would not hesitate to stay a 3rd time. Hotel is great. Nice hot breakfast in the morning. In the evenings a nice "Happy Hour" with beer and wine selections. Rooms are very spacious with a setting area, work desk, seperate bath room, full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, dish washer and sink. My room was serviced well each day during my stay. Bed very comfortable, and the hotel is very quiet at night. Close to the airport and very convinient to shopping and restaurants. Very good value for the money!!! I didn't use it, but the pool and hot tub area look to me very nice. I did use the hotel shuttle service for a ride from the airport and they arrive promptly for pickup. Without a doubt, I would stay again. Very pleased!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Clinton_ILCruiser
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We stayed here two years ago and enjoyed it, so naturally we came back to try it again. Once again, we were not disappointed. The staff was friendly, the hotel was clean and quiet, and the location was convenient and centrally located to several activities we had planned throughout the DFW area during our stay. The two bedroom suite gives everyone in our family plenty of room to spread out, the full kitchen makes it great to stock up on snacks, and with three TVs, there's no fighting over the remote! The full hot breakfast is just icing on the cake; it makes it a whole lot easier (and less expensive) than having to get everyone ready to go to a restaurant to get breakfast....just walk on down in your PJs and get your fill, or fill up your plate and take it back to your room! My family loves it! Anytime we go anywhere, we make it a point to try and find a Staybride Suites facility to stay at. They are definitely at the top of our list for our vacation stays! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank David C
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Nice hotel, friendly staff and they are in the process of renovating. Good location close it highway access and eateries. The evening social is decent and serves its purpose, but nothing to write home about.

The only negative was right before I left. The cleaning attendant was not on their A game that day. The towels had stains, and the room was not wiped down.

Overall, the hotel is nice. Flat screen, really nice patio, pool and grill area. Its on my repeat liat if I ever in the area again.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Kevinwallerphoto
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stayed here last weekend. Thomas the Tank Engine was making an appearance in Grapevine, nearby. My parents had driven up from Houston earlier with my two boys. The room wasn't ready at 3:00, so they had to wait about 45 minutes. To make up for this, they upgraded both of our rooms to 2-room suties. The breakfast in the morning was great and the room was comfortable and quiet. I will defintiely stay here again when visitiing the Dallas area

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My wife and I were in town for a business meeting and have never stayed at a Staybridge property before. We picked this hotel because, the grounds looked nicer then the location of our meetings. This hotel is located in the middle of a business park but, we didn't feel like we were in a business park because, of the upkeep of the grounds. The pool was nice and the service and food at the hotel was great. We would stay again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: Large rooms
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business