“Very authentic experience”

Our Place Indian Cuisine
Ranked #24 of 642 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Restaurant mostly patronized by Indian locals in the area as hi tech employees we are told. Young families. Chicken tikki and lamb rogan josh dinners. Beautiful presentation and plenty of food. You won't need an appetizer. Includes small lentil soup, veggie curry, rice, choice of bread. About $16 each. Huge Indian beers $7. Attentive service, in a strip shopping center.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love Indian food, and this is by far one of my favorite places. If you come visit me, you always end up eating here. The food is always fresh and flavorful, and the wait staff are always nice. They have a great menu with good descriptions so that even Indian food newbies can make an educated decision on what to order. Yummy...

Reviewed July 24, 2013

A friend at work took us over there. It was my first time at this Indian Cuisine restaurant,. I will be back.

We had the buffet lunch. There was so much I couldn't try it all.

All the food was very appetizing and tasty.

Try it, it is well worth.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I'm somewhat new to Indian Food. I was introduced to it by a friend a couple of years ago. Our favorite place to meet for lunch is Our Place. It's somewhat of a drive for me but it's worth the trip. They have a huge buffet with a wide variety of indian Food and it is all very good (not an exaggeration)! The owner and staff are very friendly and the service is excellent. They're always busy at lunch but there is plenty of seating and we never have to wait. I particularly like the Tandoori Chicken Tiki and the Papad.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I ate an evening meal here. A lot of great food, and is a good value. The service was timely. We would eat here again.