“EXCELLENT INDIAN FOOD BUFFET”

Our Place Indian Cuisine
Ranked #30 of 590 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We LOVE LOVE LOVE this place for its authentic Indian Cuisine and daily lunch buffet. We have been there dozens of times and every time the food has been fresh, tasty, and the restaurant is clean. The workers there are constantly cleaning everywhere and refilling the buffet entrees. We also enjoy the Bollywood movies playing on the TV in the front dining room. The entree choices change a little here and there but they are always delicious regardless. The buffet is very affordable, it costs around $10 and includes drinks and desserts. They even have a bowl of complimentary peppermint candies for you to grab on your way out, what a nice gesture.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I went there for dinner at night. The place was full of Indian people. Any idea what a good sign that is? It's very good...and for a reason. I had Chicken Korma and Kashmiri Naan...two of my favorites. They were delicious (but I didn't get any nuts in my Korma). But the curry was really yummy, and they asked me how hot I wanted it and customized it, which I appreciate. The portion was so generous I took the other half to the hotel and ate it for breakfast (which was my original plan). Y.U.M.!!!

1  Thank keith e
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife and I drove aound Irving looking for a place a have lunch, and we saw this place and decided to check it out. Boy, were we glad we did! We have tried Indian buffets at several restaurants in the Dallas - Fort Worth area, and this was the best. The curries were fresh and just right in spiciness. The traditional foods such as uttappam were tastefully prepared, and none of the items were too greasy or extreme (hot spice or sweet). The restaurant was crowded but all the items were replenished in a timely manner.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you are looking for varity of Indian food from different region this is the place for you. Great food with great service. This restaurent is good for Vegetarian and Non-Vegaterian.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place have great food and service. Indian restaurants are not known for service in USA. This place has prove me wrong with their service. They always have excellent foods.