“Never again”

Ranked #5 of 5 Irving B&B and Inns
Irving, Texas
“Never again”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The staff is rude especially the over night person which i caught sleep twice...and the service sucks. I stayed there for 2 weeks to long due to having limited funds. The room(s) that I stayed...1st room smelled so bad I had to request to move and the mattress was in poor shape and TV didn't show. 2nd room they moved me to, the tile from the shower started failing in the tub and the bathroom light didn't stay on longer than 10 minutes before it turns itself off. I DO NOT recommend anyone to stay here ever. They also charge people different prices $40, one day the next day $50 and another day $45, and when you question them about anything they get rude and start making up things. The only person there that have common self is the mid day worker (young man), the rest are trash!

Room Tip: Do not stay!!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Ja D
DELUXINN I, Manager at Deluxe Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Sorry for your past stay is not enjoyable, but i will do my best to make your future stay enjoyable. thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Well I think my title says it all. This is a terrible motel with bedbugs. There is a smell in the rooms and if you stay in the backside of the motel, you won't receive wi-fi service. I had never stayed in a hotel/motel with bedbugs before and for the next two weeks I had to deal with bedbug bites all over my arms and legs. Don't let the bedbugs bite.

Room Tip: Front of the hotel building and ask to see the room they want to put you in so you can check the mat...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank MariaW11
DELUXINN I, Manager at Deluxe Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Sorry for your past stay is not enjoyable, but we fix the BedBugs issue. we hope we see you in future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Northwest Dallas-love Field
Baymont Inn & Suites Dallas/ Love Field

Been to Deluxe Inn? Share your experiences!