“great atmosphere - decent food”

Bombay Sizzlers Pub & Grill
Ranked #320 of 580 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Description: Bombay Sizzlers embodies the true spirit of akkha Mumbai (Complete Mumbai) - carefree & living life to the fullest extent. We at Bombay Sizzlers strive to bring this great gusto of life with our street style food. We have been serving Dallas since early 2000 with authentic Mumbai style dishes. We have moved to a new location where you can enjoy our delicious food in great environments - whether you want to sit inside our spacious lounge or enjoy the weather outside overseeing Trinity river in our relaxing patios - the choice is yours. Rest assured our wait staff will take care of your needs no matter where you seat. We are proud to say that we are the only restaurant to server authentic Mumbai dishes - be it Koliwada Sizzlers or Bombay Nukkad Chinese and you can vouch for the difference between us and the so called imitators. We are not only famous for our food but we have a whole range of specialty drinks that we can offer in our bar. So come on over, relax and have good times with your friends and family while at Bombay Sizzlers.
Dallas
“great atmosphere - decent food”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We went there to celebrate our friend's birthday. The entrance presents a panoramic view of the Mumbai skyline and the a very pleasant decor. The outdoor patio is really nice just to chill out. The food was quite good (lets see how long that stays). Service is a bit sluggish but which Indian restaurant has good service? Not unless you are dining in Mumbai.
Overall a nice place - we would definitely go again.

• Visited October 2013

“GOOD FOOD, FRIENDLY STAFF”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I've been here twice now and I've had a pleasant experience both times. The first time I went in the evening for drinks and appetizers. Mario was the bartender that evening and was very friendly and suggested some great food. My only negative experience that night came from the sticker-shock of my bar tab. The drinks are pretty pricey for the area. The second time I went for the lunch buffet and I wasn't disappointed. There were plenty of items to sample and I left satisfied. I'll be a return customer!

• Visited September 2013
Irving
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HORRIBLE SERVICE & FOOD. NOT HONEST”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went on for a night dinner with family, the server did not present any specials... did not have any idea what the dishes consist of.

The owner MUKESH SOMAYA seems to be very proud of his place, but seeing an owner being there helping to run the nightly business tells me that the restaurant is suffering.

I have been to their previous location on 183, the place was ok, but the food was much better. This new location seems to be ONLY a SHOW OFF.... I have ran plenty of businesses and i can tell that this restaurant will not last long with the owner pride and attitude.

Best of Luck MUKESH SOMAYA....

BTW: Place serves alcohol WITHOUT AN ALCOHOL LICENSE.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tulsi D
Evergreen, Colorado
“Great food and friendly owners make for lovely experience.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This place is busy every time we go. Lots of large parties seem to like It. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. Plus the owners are always out and about. The food is some of the best we have had anywhere. So glad we found it.

• Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“it ok”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We want Saturday 25 2013.no one on restaurant beside us. His manger/cook said very busy.very poor service. We did not ate.

• Visited May 2013