“Always a great place for a beer and dinner”
Review of Aspen Creek Grill

Aspen Creek Grill
Ranked #2 of 597 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 3pm-6pm. Saturday & Sunday ALL DAY!! Includes: -$3 Wells -$3 Wines -$2.50 Domestic Drafts -$4 18Oz Margaritas -$5 Pizzas ($5.99 Carnivore) Amazing Fresh Food & Amazing Friendly Service!
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The staff is wonderful there. They take care of you and are very accommodating to any changes in a menu item. Great food.

1  Thank Michelle L
Katie B, Manager at Aspen Creek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Michelle!

My Name is Katie Brewer and I am the Service Manager at Aspen Creek Restaurant in Irving, Texas. Im sorry for the late response but I just wanted to say thank you so much for your review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoy coming to our restaurant. It means a lot to me that my staff takes good care of your as well! :) If you are in the area again soon, please stop by and say hello! I'd love to meet with you! Ask for me and bring a copy of this response to receive a complimentary dinner for 2! ($25 Value excluding gratuity/alcohol.) I hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks again for your review!

Katie Brewer
Service Manager

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great sports themed bar near many hotels south of DFW. The food was good and very fair priced. Salmon for $12.95 and $5 happy hour pizzas and $3 hh margaritas. Staff was friendly. Had fun :)

1  Thank Rastro
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This restaurant was right next to my hotel. The drinks were very good and I ate there twice during my business trip to the Ft. Worth area. I had a delicious steak the first night and their appetizer pizza the next. The steak was very tender and tasted wonderful. The pizza was surprising because it was delicious and it wasn't even a pizza shop. I would definitely eat there again.

1  Thank Martytravels16
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We walked from our (Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving) hotel to this location. I had catfish and my husband had steak. Neither of us was disappointed with our meal (except for the fact I couldn't have a baked potato to replace my fries). They have two happy hours, one 3-6 and the other 9-11. The ambiance was festive and the staff attentive and conversational. We chose this location because it wasn't part of a chain and we wanted a truly Texas experience.

1  Thank Veloris M
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Sitting at the bar I learned that on Sunday it is happy hour all day and Margaritas are half price! Cool! Helped me cool off from the miserable heat of my room at the next door Fairfield Inn (look for my review). They serve the Tequila in a little plastic shot glass and I guess it is up to you to mix it. Weird. I asked for 1800 Tequila but the bartender gave me the house brand which was very harsh and cheap as you can imagine. I mixed it.

I then ordered a mushroom Swiss burger, no onions as they don't like me. The burger came with onions. The burger patties were obviously from fresh ground beef but were thin and very over fried, with hard edges. The beef had a very high fat content. The mushrooms were fried fresh which was nice but were fried in oil and very greasy. The bun was small and inadequate to handle all the grease. It fell apart almost immediately. I can't remember having such a greasy burger. Taste was OK except for the latent onion flavor.

French Fries when over salted are awful. These were extremely over salted. Almost inedible.

The whole menu is just pub grub. The pizzas looked good and that is what I should have ordered but since I was very unimpressed with my burger I doubt I will be back to do so.

Been to Aspen Creek Grill? Share your experiences!