“Nice place”

Aspen Creek Grill
Ranked #2 of 577 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 3pm-6pm. Saturday & Sunday ALL DAY!! Includes: -$3 Wells -$3 Wines -$2.50 Domestic Drafts -$4 18Oz Margaritas -$5 Pizzas ($5.99 Carnivore) Amazing Fresh Food & Amazing Friendly Service!
Fort Worth, Texas
“Nice place”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My daughter and I ate here during a short trip. The waitstaff were friendly and helpful. The service was fast though we were there a little before the dinner rush. The food was very good. We would definitely eat here again!

• Visited January 2013

• Turkish first
Miami Beach, Florida
“Nice place, good food, bad service...”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We started coming to this restaurant since they opened a few years ago, and it became to be one of the family favorites! It has a variety of dishes from salads &sandwiches to steaks and the super delicious BBQ Ribs!! However we noticed that they changed the size of the portions,and the service is not so good like it used to be... Ambience It's great in both restaurant and bar. Family friendly!

Norman, Oklahoma
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Me and my boyfriend had been on the road ALL day and had not had a chance to stop and eat. We checked into our hotel and YELPed for a restaurant. This little gem popped up so we headed that way. Everything was SO affordable and the food was AMAZING. We got the Spinach and Artichoke dip for an appetizer and it was quick and hot. Then I had a YUMMY $3 margarita and the boyfriend had a cold beer. We each had a combo platter. He had steak and ribs and I had chicken finger and ribs. The ONLY problem we encountered was his steak was very rare and he requested medium, but he ate it and ENJOYED it all the same. The staff is super friendly as well and even got to speak to the manager who welcomed us. Great place!

• Visited January 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good Food, Affordable Prices”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I were in town for the Cowboys-Steelers game and this resturant was across the parking lot of our hotel. The greeters and wait staff were very nice, but our waitress seemed a bit out of it. Could have been somewhat more attentive. Anyway, I had the Fish & Chips and my wife had the catfish. Both were very good and portions were a nice size. Found the prices very affordable which we both liked. If you are stayin in any of the hotels in the area, I would recommend this place.

• Visited December 2012
Lubbock, Texas
“excellent and very affordable”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

both times we ate there the food was wonderful...very impressed will be back again when we travel to dallas again....

Visited November 2012

Been to Aspen Creek Grill? Share your experiences!