“Good Steak--Friendly Service”

Aspen Creek Grill
Ranked #2 of 583 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 3pm-6pm. Saturday & Sunday ALL DAY!! Includes: -$3 Wells -$3 Wines -$2.50 Domestic Drafts -$4 18Oz Margaritas -$5 Pizzas ($5.99 Carnivore) Amazing Fresh Food & Amazing Friendly Service!
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The steak was very good. Price was reasonable. Salad is ruined by being topped by lots of fattening things--bacon, fried croutons, cheese, etc. Also odd...servers often call the patrons "doll." I heard this at more than one table. If I'd called my server "doll" it would have been sexual harassment. I know they're aiming for friendly but...really?

There are newer reviews for Aspen Creek Grill

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This was a warm and welcoming place with fun 70s music. The delicious mango margarheti cakked my name. Diane was our serverand she recommended everyrhing we ate. Great ribeye with pineaople salsa and country fried steak. Going back tonight for their puzza.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food is exactly what you'd expect, unhealthy and delivered fast. But that's fine because i didn't expect anything more or to be blown away. The servers were extremely polite and nice, so it makes eating at one of these types of establishments bareable.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Very nice service, delicious food--steaks, salmon, burgers, pizza, chicken, chicken wings, quesadillas--they're all tasty. prices are very reasonable, veggies are well prepared, and the house salad is a keeper. This one's a winner!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went with work colleagues to Aspen Creek and was very impressed. We had a couple of appetizers (bacon/cheese fries and also chips/salsa/queso). The service was good at lunch time. I had the fish and chips and it was tasty. I think for lunch it was a little heavy. I should have stuck with the club sandwich or something lighter. My colleagues went there for dinner a couple of other nights and said that they had a great experience too and that the food (especially the burger with double-meat, cheese and pastrami was incredible. Good food. Good service.

Been to Aspen Creek Grill? Share your experiences!