“Awesome!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Houston, Texas
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

It’s like an oasis in the middle of the city. The rooms are clean, spacious, and calming. The bed are so comfortable, you melt into it. The staff is friendly, professional, and helpful. An awesome place to stay!!!! You won’t be disappointed.

Room Tip: The king suites are roomy and cozy.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
NYLOManagement, Manager at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Well, thank you for your Awesome review! It's certainly our mission to offer an oasis of relaxation and fun to come home to after a long day at work. We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
Ruston, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

My stay at NYLO Dallas Las Colinas was wonderful. The staff was efficient and the entire hotel was amazing. It was different than any hotel I have ever stayed in and it has become my favorite. My boys (8 & 11) were with me and they loved the atmosphere. I highly recommend NYLO to anyone! I can’t wait to stay here again. I did not go to the bar, restaurant, pool or work out center (we were in town for a Dallas Cowboys game so we were only there one night) but from what I saw it looked top notch. Thanks NYLO Las Colinas!

Room Tip: We had a room that looked out onto the lake. It was beautiful. No noise at all.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We're extremely happy that you and your sons enjoyed your short time with us here at NYLO Las Colinas. We hope that during your next stay, you'll take the opportunity to take advantage of our Loft Restaurant with its delicious cuisine, fun bar, and delectable sushi bar, or relax at our beautiful pool and courtyard.
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I chose this hotel really out of the blind not knowing what to expect. I was in awe with the layout of the hotel and the numerous amenities. The rooms were very clean and perfect for the occasion. The front desk clerk was very professional and courteous and gave very brief but detailed overview of all the amenities available for our stay.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for giving us a try; we're happy that we impressed you. And thank you for your kudos to our front desk team. We hope to be your regular home-away-from-home the next time you visit the area.
Carrollton, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stayed here for our Irving MacArthur 30th high school reunion...great venue...and very comfortable bed...need to find an excuse to stay there again even though we live in north Dallas! Loved the indoor and outdoor spaces!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We were extremely honored to host the MacArthur High School 30th Reunion - go Cardinals! If you can think of an excuse, we'll be happy to have you back anytime.
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I really wanted to like this place. I live/work nearby and they have a beautiful bar / restaurant. I met a group of friends there last night to celebrate a birthday, and had quite possibly the WORST service experience of my life. There are no words for how bad the waitress and manager were. Crazy slow to take order / bring drinks / food. Consistently brought the wrong drinks and food if they did show up at all. Didn't clear plates / glasses until we asked. Excuse after excuse from the waitress and manager. On top of that they were super pricy (which I don't mind as long as I get good service). Save yourself the trouble, choose another place.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else to eat / drink
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mariah H
NYLOManagement, Manager at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you Maria for taking the time to review our NYLO Las Colinas Restaurant. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the pace at which your table was served, the clearing of dishes as well as the mistakes on the drink issues, and or, spoken with the employee assigned to you table. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed. If you come back to our hotel/restaurant I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me, Jorge Garcia. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Best Regards,
Jorge Garcia
Food & Beverage Director
NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas
Shawnee, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

this hotel is amazing!!!! very cool and hip, wonderful burgers and pleasant staff. the rooms are cool as can be. the only downside is the spa/hot tub was not hot at all but that didn't change anything at all it was not a problem.

Room Tip: get a high floor with pool view room
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I spent two nights with NYLO Las Calinos/Irving. From my check-in to my check-out and every time coming and going, ALL staff members displayed professionalism and were just very courteous. I dined at the Loft twice and both waiters were so accomodating. The food was amazing and prepared like a five star restaurant. The room was nicely furnished. I have not experienced such exemplerary staff and hotel accomodations in a long time - none that I've even wanted to write a review about. I'll look for NYLO's where ever I go and will certainly stay at this location very soon; it's almost as if I want to plan my get-away around my new favorite NYLO Hotel!

Room Tip: My top floor (fifth) unit was just perfect. Nice view, but of the outside. Inside had pool view.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We can't express how honored we are that you took the time to write such a positive review of your stay with us. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we sincerely hope to serve you again soon.