WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #7 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Swanky Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I enjoyed the industrial, warm,vibrant hotel. This is was something truly different. I brought my future hubby for his birthday and we loved it. We arrived early, had to wait about an hour and half, but we were accommodated for our early check in. We had breakfast and played a little pool, took a cat nap in the library area and then off to our room. Very comfortable bed, fun shower with the mirror extending from the sink into the shower. I would definitely come back to Dallas and stay there again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Covington22

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I stayed here one night for business and I was so pleasantly surprised! I travel a LOT for work and have stayed in more boutique and chain hotels than I can recall. The decor is super modern without being stuffy. The staff was all incredible nice and helpful. The rooms were such a nice departure from your typical hotel room - no ugly bedding, tacky carpets, gross draperies. The hotel is also energy-efficient which you have to love! We dined in the restaurant where the food was very good. I also used their business center which was very convenient for printing out our boarding pass ahead of time. I will absolutely be looking for a NYLO hotel on my next trip. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who is tired of boring hotels and mediocre customer service!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Worth
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

This hotel obviously has lousey management. They are also liars. We arrived at 5:00 pm the night of our confirmed booking... The hotel desk said our room was not ready yet so they gave us a 30 dollar voucher to the restaurant and told us they would call us... 2 and a half hours later they had still not called us! So we went to the front desk and they told us that they did not have a room for us!!! They were turning others away as well.... Luckily Hotels .com agreed to return our money but the whole episode was a waste of time! The food and bar service was crumby too!

Our Valentine's plans were ruined.

Room Tip: o not use tis hotel!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I writing to you because my stay there was beyond my wildest dreams.  I felt like i was visiting friends and family during my stay. Mr Cole always had a smile on his face and he made sure that we were comfortable during our stay. We loved it so much we wanted to pack up your hotel with Mr Cole and other staff members and bring them home with us, lol. I cant wait to visit again and know that i will be spreading the news that your place is the only place to stay in Texas.  Hope to see more of your hotels in more cities soon. Once again thank you for making us feel right at home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gayonna L
Birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Well I like this style of hotel ! - loft style, bare smooth concrete floors and exposed pipework. The bed was very comfortable and everything worked well - including the complimentary wifi (except couldn't connect to work network as VPN wouldn't work).
Would probably not suit those who seek quaint oldy-worldy type properties.
My only criticism is that maybe they tried a little too hard to be trendy and the entrance was a little inappropriate - Green solid wood door.....
Also, the reception area was trying to recreate a dimly lit Hollister shop - no need for that.
Friendly staff and good bar with restaurant (not haute cuisine but business traveller food).

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ameglio
New Lenox, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I am Sooo excited to stay at this hotel!! My Girlfriend and I are booked to arrive on Feb 15th!! We are going to Texas for a work training!! This Hotel by far looks Awesome!! So glad to read all the Great Reviews!! Can't Wait!

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for choosing NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas hotel for your upcoming visit to Dallas, TX! We are looking forward to seeing you and your girlfriend very soon.

Please feel free to contact us directly if we can be of service.

Best Regards,
Marc Messina, General Manager
NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I recently booked a room here to experience a different type of hotel and we got everything we expected and more. The room was very modern and the beds were amazing!! Gloria called up as soon as we checked in to see if we needed anything. We requested more towels and received them a short while later. The environment was lively, the heated pool was great(it was 50 degrees outside and we were comfortable). To top it off there were security guards throughout the hotel, inside and out so we felt really safe. All in all this was one of the best hotel experiences I have had and we will definitely be back to stay longer.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amy B
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor and for choosing NYLO to host you and your husbands recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, please be assured that I have forward your comments to the team!

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future, and always feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of future service.

Stay Unique,