“Can"t wait!!”

NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I am Sooo excited to stay at this hotel!! My Girlfriend and I are booked to arrive on Feb 15th!! We are going to Texas for a work training!! This Hotel by far looks Awesome!! So glad to read all the Great Reviews!! Can't Wait!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Irving / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for choosing NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas hotel for your upcoming visit to Dallas, TX! We are looking forward to seeing you and your girlfriend very soon.

Please feel free to contact us directly if we can be of service.

Best Regards,
Marc Messina, General Manager
NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I recently booked a room here to experience a different type of hotel and we got everything we expected and more. The room was very modern and the beds were amazing!! Gloria called up as soon as we checked in to see if we needed anything. We requested more towels and received them a short while later. The environment was lively, the heated pool was great(it was 50 degrees outside and we were comfortable). To top it off there were security guards throughout the hotel, inside and out so we felt really safe. All in all this was one of the best hotel experiences I have had and we will definitely be back to stay longer.

1  Thank Amy B

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor and for choosing NYLO to host you and your husbands recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, please be assured that I have forward your comments to the team!

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future, and always feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of future service.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed in the top suite, the skyline suite. It was amazing ! We had originally booked a regular room, but upon entering it was very small, so since upgrade was not that much more expensive, we decided what the heck. So worth it! This suite was 3times as big,and really incredible views! The bed was heavenly, the showers were amazing, and the The Loft bar had exceptional service and staff. The only downside is the skyline suite has an amazing balcony terrace, which you share with the other skyline suite guest. I have never seen this before since the only way to access your balcony is through your individual room, makes it kinda awkward. This would be great if you knew the people in the other room since the terrace is so large, but awkward and really unusable if you don't know the other room guests. My husband and I were enjoying a nice romantic moment, with amazing view of skyline on our private terrace, when our next door neighbors came out on the terrace,that is the only thing that would keep me from staying in this room again. Next time I would book both rooms.

Room Tip: The regular rooms are quite small, so if that doesn't bother you that should work but if you lik...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the amazing feedback - I am plased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your visit to NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future, and always feel free to contact me directly if I can be of service.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Really enjoyed this Hotel. It is CHIC. It is SEXY. Artsy and totally different. We went for husband birthday and I selected the Romantic Package which included Dinner and Breakfast and Chocolate Strawberries and Champaign. Oh yes, and a LATE CHECK OUT- 4 PM!! Wonderful!! The room is cool and comfortable. No carpet, so do not be shocked. Slept well, bed comfortable. Another cool thing, lights come on by motion. Not your ordinary room. Little noisy in hallways and can hear talking and such, but do not let that detour you. It's loft type! Eat at the hotel, the food is D-lish! Drinks good at the bar as well. We stayed on a Sunday which was a little quite but want to come back on a Friday or Saturday and when weather better so that we can enjoy the beautiful courtyard with pool. Try something different - You will like it!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the amazing feedback - I am plased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your romantic escape to NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Pretty much identical to the room I stayed at in the NYLO in Warwick, RI. The only difference is what's out the window! This is an awesome deal for a hotel so close to the airport and some great restaurants just across the street (everything except In and Out burger closes around 10pm).

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you have visited our sister property in Rhode Island.

Thank you for your loyalty to NYLO Hotels! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future, and always feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of service.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Came here with my wife and friends from Friday to Sunday and ended up booking more nights due to a great experience...the bed and shower are amazing and the style is so out of the normal hotel look..the front desk was very helpful..received a courtesy call after checking n asking if we needed anything..went down to the loft bar n had wine n sushi while listening to a live performance out on the patio..the bartender n waitress were great..to male a long story short,we will become Nylo regulars!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank tclaster
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The walls and floors are bare concrete. They're badly water stained. It's like living in an indoor parking garage. There are bare pipes along the ceiling in the room and hallway. There was writing on the walls. It wasn't guest vandalism, it was part of the "decor". The bathroom has the same cold concrete floors which is most unpleasant getting out of the shower. The faucet on full dribbled down the edge of the sink, requiring you to contort your hands against the sink to try to get them under the water. The beds are comfortable and it has free WiFi, but it's not enough to overcome the awful decor.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Greetings,

Thank you for the review. I understand that our modern loft design will not appeal to every traveler, and I very much appreciate you giving our hotel a try.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of future service.

Best Regards,