“Casual restaurant with great food”
Review of Cavalli Pizza

Cavalli Pizza
Ranked #9 of 576 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizzeria Napoletana
Grapevine, Texas
“Casual restaurant with great food”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

First time to eat at Cavalli's so we asked for a recommendation from the cashier. I got a personal pizza and a salad. My husband went with the lasagna. Everything tasted so fresh! The brick oven made the pizza crust even better. Would like to try the french fries with tuffle oil and meatballs with pesto next time. Certainly want to go back and try more delicious items.

• Visited January 2014

“Great Food!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Great Pizza. Awesome atmosphere. Brick-Oven pizza's were amazing and it wasn't pricey. The staff is really good. I was staying at the Red Roof couple mins away and the staff recommended this place. AMAZING!!

Visited January 2014
Southlake, Texas
“The best self-serve Pizza restaurant in Texas.”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Have been to Italy. This is better than any pizza I had there. Perfect wood fired crust, excellent fresh basil pesto, fresh cheeses. Friendly cashier. Got mine to go, so did not rate service. Office l loved it too. Can't lose choice for lunch or dinner. Ordered chicken pesto pizza 5 stars on that.

• Visited January 2014
Texas
“Best Pizza in DFW”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This place is located in a small strip mall but I have to say it is the best pizza I have had in DFW. We met some friends here on a Sunday night and it was packed. The pizza is made of the best ingredients and had numerous toppings that you would find in Italy. The dessert pizza was amazing as well. We live 40 minutes away and will be making the drive again. This place is worth the gas.

• Visited December 2013
Texas
“"Warming!" Great Pizza Ahead!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Admittedly, we chose a very cold Irving evening to try Cavalli Pizza. From the moment that Sergei took our order however, we began feeling the many aspects of genuine warmth in this establishment. The attention of the staff from cooks to busboys was that of a team that shares a mission to deliver a memorable experience. The wood-fired oven with "Cavalli" carefully crafted in tiles above the opening sends a subliminal message that these folks have made a restaurant home worthy of caring for, both patrons as well as employees. As we waited for a table, the fresh ingredients on display at the preparation station hinted at the possibilities in the hands of a skilled pizza chef. The taste of my "Dallas Pizza" did not disappoint. I sampled other pizzas at our table and if you are a meat lover as I am, the Dallas is your best choice. While this may not have been the finest restaurant experience in my life, it was definitely the finest pizza I have ever eaten - no close seconds in that category. If you feel even slightly in the mood for a dessert, I "warmly" recommend ordering the Almond Joy dessert pizza.

• Visited December 2013