“Delicious”

The Ranch at Las Colinas
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ranch at Las Colinas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 576 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, International
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 114 and MacArthur
The Woodlands, Texas
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious (although we had a party of 4 and none of us got steaks. The service was excellent. The tables are spaced out nicely. The decor is eclectic and I enjoyed the artwork. There is a large patio area that has an upscale sports bar feel. I want to take my husband. He would love it.

1 Thank Oxendiner

• Polish first
McKinney, Texas
“This place is for amateurs”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was hosting a college president from out of town and some of his staff and fellow alumni. The server sensing an “expense account dinner” was pushing high-end starters and a magnum of wine. When we ordered a nice cab, he offered to decant it.
There was no decanter, but a device that made it easier to drink the wine faster. I asked him to back off. Food was ok, but the server was a hustler.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ken B
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Awesome food”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Had one night in Dallas so we found The Ranch on Trip Advisor. Food was awesome - elk tacos (great flavor) and pork carnita stack (fantastic). Also had the meatloaf - just a little spice and great size portions. They source their food locally and you can tell the difference! Waitress was wonderful, restaurant was casual and relaxing. I wish they had a restaurant in our city!

1 Thank beckysmith25
East Texas
“Half was still more than I could eat!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The wife and I were making an overnight trip to the Metroplex, staying in the Las Colinas area of Irving. For dinner I was in the mood for beef. I made a quick online check and chose the nearest place to our hotel, The Ranch at Las Colinas.

The wait staff were friendly, professional and well trained, but you can't eat that. Fortunately, they had prime rib that was not only delicious but a huge portion. We had decided to split one order of prime rib so as not to feel so overstuffed we wouldn't feel like doing anything the rest of the evening.

So I was prepared for a smaller than usual serving. But when the two plates arrived I couldn't believe how much beef was there! Had both portions been on a single plate there would have been no room for the mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus which would have been sorely missed because both veggies were delicious. We also had fried okra as an appetizer, was fried whole, not sliced as most places do. All the veggies were excellent and the prime rib was absolutely perfect!

Visited August 2014
3 Thank srsEastTexas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Steak!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The ranch specializes in Texas products, so grass fed happy Texas cattle provide the most delicious steaks. I also recommend the onion rings, they're incredible!

Visited July 2014