“Good Food, Great Atmosphere”

The Ranch at Las Colinas
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ranch at Las Colinas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 629 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 114 and MacArthur
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We decided to eat here after the Embassy staff suggested it; it was a short taxi drive and well worth it. My wife absolutely loved the burger and fries and she finished the whole thing as it was so good. I had a steak with the fries and it did not disappoint. Drinks were stiff and atmosphere was nice. Great place to grab a quick bite while staying in the DFW area.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I visited The Ranch at Las Colinas on my last day of a business trip here... I was not disappointed!

When you walk in, you're greeted by friendly waitstaff and asked whether you want a restaurant seat or a bar seat; go for the bar! You'll head around the outer perimeter to a more open area with a dance floor, a stage, and a tiered bar section; the Texan memorabilia all around reminds you of a by-gone era of cowboys and American-made automobiles.

The beer selection here is next-to-none; try the Buffalo Butt for a local brew that's tasty and packs a punch. I chose to complement this beer with an old-fashioned cheeseburger. The verdict? A++, would wrangle up a burger like that again!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had a fish on the entre menu was amazing and brussel sprounts with it yum . - went there twice in a week.
The filet was good too

And deserts amazing. The carrot cake yum.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was taken here for my birthday. I had the cadillac burger and it was great. I enjoyed it so much that I went back the following month and had the lockhart burger. The desserts are awesome too!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The restaurant has lots of space for large groups. The menu has enough variety for all tastes. A bit too much pepper or chili powder on my food, but I am sensitive to this. Service was good and timely.

Been to The Ranch at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!