“More than a mouthful”

The Ranch at Las Colinas
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ranch at Las Colinas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 576 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, International
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 114 and MacArthur
Dallas, Texas
“More than a mouthful”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was taken here for my birthday. I had the cadillac burger and it was great. I enjoyed it so much that I went back the following month and had the lockhart burger. The desserts are awesome too!

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Norman, OK
“Good choice for a large group”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The restaurant has lots of space for large groups. The menu has enough variety for all tastes. A bit too much pepper or chili powder on my food, but I am sensitive to this. Service was good and timely.

Visited January 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Best service in town”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ate at the bar as the restaurant was packed on a Tuesday night with a 35 minute wait for a table. Luckily, we snagged seats relatively quickly at the bar and it wasn't too noisy. They have the full menu in the bar, and the bar staff are seriously knowledgeable about the food and the drinks. Had a wonderful wine to start based on our waitress's recommendation, then we spent a lot of time debating the merits of the other entrees with two of the waitresses who gave clear feedback on all of the entrees we asked about. Being vegetarian in Dallas, my choices were few, but everything I had was excellent and my coworker seemed to enjoy his meatloaf very much. This restaurant is very nice, but it was really the service that pushed my score to 5, they were so much fun to talk with and really knew their stuff.

• Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“a good texan steak”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

A good restaurant for having a steak. The wine chart is made mainly of american wines, we had a good wine made in TX. The waiter was friendly and professional. Average price, worth to try.

• Visited December 2012
Monterrey, Mexico
“Nice times, warm feeling.”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I did not visit the dinning area, just the bar. It has a fire pit during winter, which gives it a warm, homy feeling. Drinks are ok and the food is ok also. We had the fish tacos which are not that good the mini kobe tacos which were delicious.

Visited December 2012

Been to The Ranch at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!