All reviews made to order breakfast evening reception breakfast staff breakfast was amazing the general manager the hotel manager complimentary breakfast indoor pool six flags great place to stay the room was nice business trip shuttle service phelps konrad celeste capistrano
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019

The staff in Dallas was outstanding. Full breakfast-eggs were perfect!(my test of a buffet. Not overdone & not runny). Rooms large with 4 pillows, free bottled water every day. Restaurant food was first class.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Craig4650, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for taking to time to share your feedback. I will make sure to share this with the breakfast crew, they are such an important part of our team.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Not the cleaners facility I have stayed. Not all staff is friendly and most rooms have issues. Check out was confusing and my card was charged twice. Accounting was not as responsive as I will like when assisting.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Calvin-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

As a Hilton Honors member, I have visited many of their properties and this was the most disappointing. I had requested a room away from the elevator. Due to air flight delays, we called to let hotel know we would be really late and indeed we arrived at midnight. The person at the front desk was not friendly. Upon getting to our room, we discovered that it was directly across from the three elevator banks. Strike one. We called for their shuttle from the terminal...long wait for someone to answer and then had to call 4 times because no one showed. After an hour and 20 minutes of waiting, we hired a cab. Strike 2. Upon coming back to our room at 5:30PM after being gone since 9:40AM, we discovered that our room did not get serviced. Strike 3. Upon checking out today, I was asked how our stay was. I told her it was ok to which she inquired why it was only ok. So I told her. Her response was to tell me that she would share info with management. Not sure about that happening.
I will never stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Especially since you already did once, and didn't feel listened to. I have made the Housekeeping, Front Office, and General Manager aware of your experience during your stay. Eddie Phelps, the General Manager, would like to make it right. Please reach out to him directly via phone, 972-790-0093, or email; eddie.phelps@hilton.com

Reviewed June 11, 2019

This property knows how to serve a crowd of over 200 with smiles and efficiency. Banquet manager Andrea saw to every need and responded quickly to new requests. Breakfast and restaurant host Henry greeted each guest as a friend. It felt like family here.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Our food and beverage department works very hard to make it look so easy. I will make sure they take a moment to celebrate your experience.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

It was so hot in the room it was miserable. The maintenance man gave us a fan to use it was reading 81 degrees on the thermometer during the day and 76 at night. The bed was uncomfortable my husband and I woke up with our back hurting. We move to a second room the next day with the same issues of the room being hot along with the refrigerator was broken and didn't work. The only good input I can say is that they have excellent breakfast other than that I would never recommend this hotel. It took 45 minutes just to check in because the front desk overcharge us and we had to wait for her to call the merchant Department.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Relax27074200202,

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserved during your recent stay. Please know that the various problems you encountered are not typical of our hotel and staff, and will be addressed accordingly to avoid recurrence for future guests. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, as your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback.