All reviews made to order breakfast evening reception breakfast staff the general manager hotel exceeded my expectations breakfast was amazing managers reception outstanding staff complimentary breakfast is the hotel manager second home hilton brand pool and hot tub football game fire alarm a wonderful stay hotel lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2019

The hotel staff is extremely friendly and the compliment happy hour and breakfast are amazing. I also enjoy the layout of the hotel. Celeste and Henry are such a pleasure to see. They are so sweet and show genuine care

Date of stay: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed February 8, 2019

While the establishment is dated, but the service and staff make up for it! I was particularly impressed with the full service breakfast and staff. The lunches were incredible too. Each day a different meal with lots of options, salad, veggies, entree and dessert. Polite staff that was very accommodating. I would definitely recommend this for a business meeting site again.

Reviewed February 7, 2019

Came in at a busy time and Craig was still as pleasant and attentive while checking me in. He helped me get in my room and my luggaage out of storage. He greeted me with a smile and handed me my Diamond Reward water and snack. He explained all the hotel amenities to me and took his time and did not rush. How refreshing. During my stay he always greeted me with a smile and asked how things were going and asked if I needed anything. He makes my stay so pleasant. Will definatelay be back.

Room tip: Rooms away from the elevator are quitter.
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

The Embessy Suit South is the best place to stay! Eddie to great, but Craig is better! They are great managers and both help make your stay great! I have been staying here and see the place turn into a 5 star hotel.

John Martin

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2019

The complimantary weekend breakfast buffet is delicious; fresh fruit, omelet station, juices and coffee. The best thing is the service! Henry the manager is very friendly and takes the time to walk around greeting every guest to make sure all have everything they need. The rest of the staff too are very accommodating. Mr Phelps, the General Manager, also takes the time to make sure to greet the guests and ensure that they are comfortable. All these people give this place a 5 star rating! I love the new decor as well, more light and seating available. I would recommend staying at this location to enjoy their amenities.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends