1,223 results
All reviews made to order breakfast evening reception indoor pool breakfast staff complimentary breakfast six flags dfw airport business trip shuttle service free shuttle atrium henry dallas stadium highway
Reviewed September 12, 2018

I had been on a 2 week business trip and my layover in Dallas my flight was changed by the airlines and I needed to find a hotel and so happy I choose this Embassy Suites. The staff was great from check into bartender, omelette chefs to checkout perfect.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
MaryH5281, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites by Hilton DFW South and I am so happy to hear that after a long trip our staff did their part in providing you with a warm and welcoming experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

My husband and I stayed here on our way home from Europe celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. The staff was extremely helpful. We parked our car in their lot for over a week. When we returned, it was just as we left it. No issues whatsoever! We are looking forward to using this service and staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites by Hilton DFW South and I am so happy to hear that you chose our hotel to celebrate such a special occasion and that everything went seamlessly for your trip. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

My spouse and I drag here for the LSU and UM game, the location of the hotel was not to far the stadium.. when we arrived the hotel staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was clean, the overall visit was excellent.. I would stay here again

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
MaryH5281, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and I am happy you enjoyed your getaway at our hotel and found our location convenient and the staff friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to the DFW area.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Pros - Nice location, highway right there, close to airport and rental car center, service at breakfast, indoor pool

Cons - Food at breakfast not up to par, elevators were constantly broken, smelled like mildew, room showed age, pillows stink

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and I am happy to hear about the pros you mentioned and sorry to hear about the issues that were experienced. We will work to resolve your concerns and hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Terrible experience! A/C didn’t work in our room and they didn’t have any more rooms to move us to. All the elevators were not working. Pillows were all flat; need to be replaced. I Wasted my points for this stay! Definitely won’t be back here! The only thing good about this stay was the breakfast.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Alma H, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and we appreciate the feedback. We are so terribly sorry that you had this experience during your stay. It is never our intention on anyone to have a bad experience at our hotel and to spend their hard earned money for that to happen. We do hope that you give us another chance as a valued honors member and chose our hotel to stay in the near future.