$94
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$66
$59
$75
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
$98
$163
$143
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

$99
$95
$143
$113
$96
$87
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$466
$385
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenwalk in closethome away from hometwo bedroom suiteomelet barno elevatorbasketball courtlas colinasmacarthur blvdapartment complexliving areacomplimentary breakfastextended staythird flooreasy accessthe general managera great place to stay
Reviewed August 14, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
hhgm, Front Office Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Reviewed July 30, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
hhgm, Front Office Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Apologies in advance for the lenghty review, but I believe the more info you have, the better. Family of five (Hubby, Teen daughter, 8-yo daughter, 2-yo daugther and myself) in our summer break in the US, this time featuring the south, stayed in the Hyatt House Miami Airport, a vacation rental property in the Disney area and the Hyatt House Dallas Las Colinas in Irving, TX, this review from the later. This hotel is nicely located close to the George Bush Turnpike, plus many amenities, restaurants, shopping, etc. Easy access to the Texas Rangers Stadium (Globe Life Park), Six Flags, etc. The property is well kept and, different from other Hyatt House's we've stayed at, the room buildings are separated by outdoor pathways that connects them with the outdoor entertainment space (pool, BBQs) and with the main building were front desk, breakfast nook, etc. My understanding is 3 story buildings, but it is important to notice there is no elevator. I notice the absence of elevator on arrival, I don't remember any remark about it on the website when I made the booking.

Different from the Hyatt House in Miami, the front desk staff was not as kind and polite, and definitely not happy at all to be there in that very moment. I was "enthusiastically" greeted by the lady in the front desk with a yes? To which I replied good afternoon, we have a booking, handed over my husband's ID and credit card, and a very slight click click (computer mouse maybe?) followed, and a second later I saw hands reaching for keys, I had to interrupt, It is possible to get a room in the lower level? We are travelling with a loooot of luggage (the description of the travel party should give a clue), followed by a grrrr sound indicating how happy the lady was I was inconvenience her due to my stupid request, and more click clicks, hands reaching for keys, keys being assigned to room, pen writing a number on a "map" of the hotel, pen marking a spot on the aforementioned map, keys, ID, credit card and map being hand over to me, this is your room, parking is next each building, breakfast times there (printed in the "map), ok, that's all? I query, yes, thank you very much, ok was the reply, I started to make my way back to our car, but again, inconvenient me, I went back and ask, by any chance do you have a blender I can borrow? (The Hyatt House brand holds a program where you can borrow small appliances and other stuff, due to the "residential" feature of the suites), answer No sorry we don't. No ckecking computer, no checking on the back, ok she knows her stuff, maybe they don't have blenders at all, maybe all were borrowed and she is absolutely sure, who knows?! The coldest check-in encounter I've had in my entire life, and I've had plenty, and many bizarres and ugly ones. I don't expect a red carpet layed beneath my feet, I don't even expect small talk, or how was your trip or anything, but I do expect common courtesy, in the form of good morning/afternoon/evening, and you're welcome. Is it too much to ask? Maybe in Texas.

After such pleasant check in experience, we headed to our room, which was close to parking, the exterior was super muddy and looked kind of grimy, I assume it was consequence of frequent rain in the past days, so no big deal. We booked a two bedroom suite. The room was good size, very clean, tiny bathrooms, a signature in some Hyatt properties, kitchen well furnished with everything to put a simple meal together. One of the TVs (there were three, which is ideal when traveling with little kids, teens and sport fan husbands at the same time) had poor reception, but after such a delightful encounter with the front desk lady, I told my teen daughter to search for the clearer TV channel and call it over.

The breakfast area is large and comfortable, and the spread was very good (the sausages on our first day, thursday, are to die for, I eat an unspokeable amount), the ladies at the omelet bar, outstanding, the two I had the chance to interact with, super polite and courteous, and fast! (Can the management make the lady in the front desk hang out with these ladies? Maybe she can learn a few things about manners). I went to the front desk to notify I will receive a few packages (as I always do, lol) and the male staff at the moment was a bit more polite. But, as three is a charm, the lady in the front desk at that moment I went to pick up my packages was super nice, she even offer to help me push the cart to my room if I need it, I believe her name was Laura? Hopefully, if not was something like that. We didn't experience the pool but it was hot and we saw people having a lot of fun. The gym was a decent size and fairly equipped. There is a multi-purpose court, my husband and daughters wanted to throw some hoops but it had rain recently so they skip it. Anyway, our stay was pleasant, despite the check in fiasco, The check out morning a guy came to check the fire alarms and smoke detectors, not something that will bother me, but some people might not enjoy it. I approached the front desk for check out and had the pleasure of finding the check in lady again (yeeeeiiiii) this time not even a yes? she just stared at me waiting for my request, I told her we were checking out, clicks again, a receipt hand it over, I said thank you very much and received an Ok... again... gasp.

Summarize: You might find this property inconvenient is traveling with large luggage and they run out of rooms in the lower level. You might also want to avoid it if you have issues climbing stairs. For families and large groups is an amazing deal, large comfortable rooms, two bathrooms, full kitchen, yummy complimentary breakfast (with top notch attention, not what you find sometimes in the front desk), and a very good location, close to the airport but not too much, access to major highways, and many restaurants and shops around, actually the area looks pretty nice, with many cool houses around. This hotel could totally be a five points with elevators and better staff in the front. Note to the managament: Keep the good work maintanence (Kuddos for that), please, please check the front desk procedures, these details actually make or break business.

Room Tip: If you have large luggage lower level, if not upper rooms have less noise
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Mariadleal
hhgm, Front Office Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hyatt House Las Colinas! We appreciate your feedback. This helps us make appropriate changes to ensure an excellent guest experience for every guest. In regards to the issues you faced with customer service, this is not the standard in which the Hyatt Brand takes so much pride and this has been addressed with the individual. We appreciate your kind words regarding the location and other staff members that you encountered during your stay. We have shared this with the appropriate hotel team. Thank you again for your loyalty to Hyatt and we hope to host you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

At check in the guy told me there was no rooms left except one on the third floor and I'd have to take three flights of stairs. I had big suitcase, etc. This was at 8 PM at night in the parking lot was 3/4 empty in my building. Don't get me wrong, the inside of the room was very nice and spacious. The doors are open to the outside which I don't think it's very safe. Lots of road noise even late at night you're right next to Highway 114. Today after walking up three flights of stairs and realizing I left my key in the room I called so they could bring me a key and let me in. She told me I would have to walk down and get one which it's a large property. I just walked down and got my new key and back up the three flights of stairs and now the key doesn't work it's one of those credit card kind that you have to activate. Overall I probably wouldn't stay here again. I work in sales and know that customer service is number one this place is lacking

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and, unfortunately, we have fallen short of our goal. We sincerely apologize for the lack of concern regarding the issue with your keys and we hope we have the opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future. Thank you again for your loyalty to Hyatt and your feedback regarding your stay.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

I was surprised at how little sound there is coming from the rooms around you. I have been in hotels where you could almost hear every word being spoken in the next room, the television, cleaning carts early in the morning, or footstep above that felt like they were going to come right through the ceiling. I did not encounter one staff member that did not make my family feel truly special. Toni at the reception desk makes you like you are a friend in town visiting her in her home. The fan motor in our refrigerator started making a loud noise the first day. We notified her and we had Jose from maintenance there in less than 10 minutes with parts in hand which impressed me. He had the repair done quickly. Celena was our housekeeper. She always had a smile on her face and eager to see that we had everything that we needed in the room. All three of the staff that I met were very conscientious about their job! Because of them, I would highly recommend Hyatt!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
hhgm, Front Office Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! I will pass on your kind words to Toni, Celene, and Jose. We truly appreciate feedback like this and love to share these reviews with our staff. Thank you again and we would love to host you again when your travels bring you back to the area!