HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
Agoda.com
$445
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenwalk in closethome away from hometwo bedroom suiteno elevatoromelet barbasketball courtlas colinasmacarthur blvdmade to order omeletsliving areacomplimentary breakfastthird floorsofa bedextended stayeasy accessthe general manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The Hotel is just great just as its name..The Reception area id grand spacious and nicely designed..The Hotel rooms are bit small but well interior designed. We had complimentary breakfast & wifi was also good. We had booked a suite with kitchenette.. so the experience was just like a home. Every room has the balcony typed area so the view was great of the road from entrance. Staff was good. They provide the shuttle to n fro for airport. The Hotel is nearby the Dallas forth worth Airport. In all, had a great experience..would like to visit here again!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

CharmiSavjani,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm glad that you both enjoyed your stay with us. I agree our spacious suites do provide a feeling of home. The separation of living space and the bed/bathroom help make our suites feel more like an apartment and less like a hotel room.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

A business associate stayed here the week prior and said he was very happy with the experience. Then I read reviews.
1st- I don't trust hotels that have a lot of reviews that come from people with only a review or two.
2nd - I don't like people that complain just to complain. Sometimes I think this is their only chance to get a little attention.

About this hotel.....I just arrived and really like it. It combines the Hyatt place feel with a residence inn format. I'm looking for a place that I can stay for an extended amount of time and this could be just fine with me. Nice workout room....nice outside patio.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

NEohiotraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed our hotel. It means a lot that we were able to impress you with our property and amenities. We hope that when you stay with us again you will be able to take advantage of our BBQ grills. An added amenity to our hotel is that we just received our liquor license and will now have a full bar and dinner menu that we can offer to you each night.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have stay at this hotel numerous times, the price and quality is what keep me coming back. Had a quiet time with my wife. We really enjoy the location of the hotel. Safe place to stay. We will be coming back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Floyd B,

Thank you for your great review. I'm glad that we can continue to provide great services for you and your wife. We strive to create a high quality hotel everyday.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This was the perfect place to stay for 2 families with small children in the same space. The kids enjoyed the pool and breakfast was wonderful! Beds were a bit hard and there werent enough pillows for king side beds.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Amanda B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy to see our hotel was a great fit for you and your family. We love the pool also, we also have a sports court for them to play on too. I'm sorry you didn't have enough pillows but, next time please don't hesitate to ask the front desk for any additional needs to make your stay better.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had an overnight layover at DFW with a large family so we found this place with a two bedroom suite at a reasonable price. Staff was very friend & helpful for our short stay. Lots of places to eat just across the street the staff's recommendation for dinner was very good.

Con's no airport shuttle & its a $30 cab ride one way.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

CND02,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that our staff provided a great recommendation for dinner. We a happy that you and your family had a great stay. We our fortunate to have 20 restaurants within walking distance of our hotel.

We hope to welcome you and your family back soon.