“Well Done!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Coquitlam
“Well Done!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Loved this little hyatt house!
Includes full hot breakfast and happy hour.
Excellent exercise and laundry facilities.
Beautiful pool and hot tub.
And free wifi and newspapers.
Shuttle service to local restaurants.
Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear JohnMene,

Thank you for telling us about your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoyed several of our amenities during your stay. We work very hard to ensure each guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay with Hyatt house. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next stay.

Alberto Soueid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Beaumont, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

It wasn't just about the wine at the social hour... I kept finding more goodies around the corner. I loved there was healthy fare like veggies and hummus, but didn't say no to the more tempting offerings. The man responsible for a purple cabbage and spice snack told me how he did it. Then, I got to look forward to cheese blintzes for breakfast.
The staff was friendly and everything was clean. My night at the Hyatt House was the best rest I got on a week-long trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Darragh C,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the offerings at our evening reception. We try to provide a variety of items to please all of our guests. I am also glad to hear you had a restful night sleep and the staff was able to make your stay exceptional. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Nice. Clean. I only stayed one night and I'm glad I chose this hotel. It was my first time staying in a Hyatt brand hotel and I enjoyed it. Felt like I was in a mini apartment. Bed was very comfortable. Free breakfast is always a plus. I loved the location. There are many restaurants within 2 miles. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear B W,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast. We are fortunate to be in a great location close to many restaurants and shopping. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Amman, Jordan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

my trip was for business i was so relaxed in this house and it's a very good place to stay in so next time ill bring my family with me cause i found this place suitable for family to stay in too.
really i was so lucky to choose this house .

• 4 of 5 stars
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and you will bring your family with you on your next visit! Our fully equipped suites offer ample space and make it easy for families to travel together. We were lucky to have you choose us. Thank you and see you soon!

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed here while visiting family in Dallas. The room was so big. We had plenty of room to stretch out even with a pack n play. The free breakfast has so many options. My baby ate yogurt, fruits, muffins and my son ate sausage, eggs and waffles. The general manager was also really friendly. It's also so nice with kids to have a full kitchen to prepare lunch and dinner in the room, store milk in the fridge (full size - nothing mini about it) and leave all the dishes behind :). It was really chilly outside otherwise we would have used the basketball court and swimming pool... next time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear FollowTaylorTravel,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I am pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your visit to the Dallas/Las Colinas area and our complimentary breakfast. I am also glad to hear the room accommodations were spacious enough for your family to spread out and be comfortable. We look forward to your return. Hopefully the weather will be warmer so you can play outside!

Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I always visit USA on business trips very frequently and whenever I come Dallas always I stay at Hyatt House, which is like my family member. Service, staff and hospitality amazing in this hotel. I like this place very much and I always prefer to take the same hotel.
Rooms are very nice, Breakfast in the morning have many varieties and amenities are great in this hotel including Gym. Swimming pool, shuttle service, evening social hours.
I love this place and GM of the hotel is very polite and very good person, he wishes whenever we face each other and this is for every guest who stays in this hotel.

Room Tip: Here single bed rooms are very spacious with modular kitchen equipped.
Dear Raghu K,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay and I am happy we are considered to be part of your family. We strive to make our hotel a home away from home for all of our guests with a hot breakfast and spacious rooms, We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the US.

Beachwood, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The accommodations were excellent and the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Our group had only 1 concern that arose how of some misbehavior on the part of another guest and Alberto, the General Manager, showed a great deal of concern for our welfare and comfort. He did a thorough investigation and provided us with followup information. Steven, the very friendly person at the desk when we checked in and out, was also very helpful, providing useful directions and recommendations when we needed them. He made us feel welcome and very much at home. The rooms were very spacious and well maintained. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who might be traveling in the area.

Michael C.

Room Tip: Book in advance, as I imagine they fill-up very quickly.
    • 5 of 5 stars
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dean Michael_C_0623,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Hyatt house and I was able to ease your concern about the other guest. Our guests comfort and safety are one of our top priorities. I am also glad to hear that Steven was able to assist you with your needs and made your stay enjoyable. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.