New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #10 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Bengaluru, India
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stayed at the Hyatt house during my last business trip and this place is very good. The ambiance and hotel facilities were better than promised and value for money. I would recommend this place to others.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear PAKumar,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! It is important to have a comfortable atmosphere when traveling for business and I am happy we were able to provide that for you. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Alberto Soueid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was my 11th visit there, and everytime I enjoy the nice apartment with fridge, cooking place and a nice desk to work. The stuff is friendly and always knew to help if I got a problem.
The courtyard is very clean and comfortable. I enjoy the pool and spa, but mostly just to sit there outside and talk to other guests, If I have the time.
Whish I was there for holiday and not for business.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Michael S,

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad to hear that our spacious suites and friendly staff have made your stays enjoyable. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

League City, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have been staying here for years during football season, was close to Texas Stadium & now only 16 miles to Cowboys Stadium. Grocery store, gas stations & lots of restaurants near by. Free breakfast everyday has a variety & usually ok, eggs are iffy. The staff is always friendly during my stay. They offer shuttle service to DFW airport and a free evening social hour with finger foods with beverages.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Lew B,

Welcome back! Thank you for your kind words about Hyatt house. I regret to hear that you do not always enjoy the eggs. We are always trying to offer the best and freshest items for our guests. We hope you have a successful football season and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Abuja
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

We moved in and got upgraded and the staff were excellent ever so helpful and not because they were looking to get a tip but just because they understand what makes their customers tick. For anyone looking to stay in the area you can go wrong..... Comfortable Clean secure and close to very good restaurants.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Tunde R,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. We strive to provide the best service to our guests, and I am happy to hear that you were happy with our service. The restaurants across the street are great for our guests, so many options within walking distance! Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

houston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

very nice apartment stlye accomidations right on 114 in Las Colinas. clean and comfortable. We stayed in a two bedroon over the weekend to visit family. The grounds are nice, The kitchen has all you need, We actually cooked a great grilled steak dinner with all the fixins!
The downside is the awful breakfast eggs and sauage. Both some of the worst powder and ? meat sausage I have had.
Still over all a great place to stay. close to everything

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Dear VIEQUESBEACHBUM,

I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay! Our two bedroom suites offer all the comfort of home for traveling families. I am sorry to hear the breakfast options were unsatisfactory; we strive to provide the best quality items for our guests. Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. It is comments like yours that help us improve our service for future guests.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Rooms were excellent and very clean. Staff was very polite and kind. I was very impressed with the managers expertise and very knowledgeable. Most of all he took care of my issues. If it was not for him, i would probably never come back.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear rcdadlani,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry to hear you had some issues, but I am glad Jignesh was able to take care of them and turn your experience around. We look forward to your next visit.

Denison, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I had a great stay over a weekend. It was definitely needed as we're always so busy and stressed. The rooms were very clean & comfortable. The staff was very helpful yet we never felt bothered. If I had to pick three words... they'd be comfortable, convenient & hospitable. Five stars! Or little green dots I guess.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hhgm, General Manager at HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Travis L,

I appreciate your comments! I am so glad to hear you and your wife enjoyed your weekend away and were able to have a relaxing stay with Hyatt house. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!