All reviews indoor pool shuttle service rooms are huge dfw airport close to the airport worked great comfortable room american airlines business center free shuttle free breakfast microwave brenda rates
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2018

The employees are super friendly. The rooms have coffee, fridge, Microwave and free breakfast, which I didn't get to try since my flight was so early. The parking is free and you have a free shuttle back and forth to the Airport if you stay one night either before or after your trip so I will be back. The parking lot was well lighted. I went through the website of ParksleepFly.com my friends just called the hotel directly and it was much cheaper. That's what I will do next time.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

While I apologize for the delayed response, on behalf of the entire staff here at the hotel, I thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.
I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive for the highest level of guest satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms, great customer service and excellent location. Just minutes away from the busy DFW International hotel with complimentary shuttle 24 hours to the airport as well as nearby locations, and our very affordable prices, makes us a great choice whenever in the DFW area.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I was appalled at the service in this hotel. I was on crutches and no one offered to help me with my bags. Then I called room service to order something to eat and was told that because I was put up there by an airline I would have to come back down in order to have food, even if I was willing to pay for it out of my own pocket. The front desk essentially told me too bad when I explained my situation, no help or assistance.

I would never choose to come and stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank GabrielleL348

Sorry about the late response to this. Am shocked to read about your experience. Our staff is normally very helpful and sensitive to our guest needs. While I am not trying to make excuses, and since this happened a few months ago, I just want to offer an explanation of what might have occurred. Normally when we have airline put up passengers due to a misconnect, it is obviously not planned, its a last minute thing. while we appreciate the business, such occurrences happen without notice and all of a sudden we could be swamped with 100+ guests that have to be picked up from the airport and accommodated at the hotel, with meals at the restaurant. Since this doesn't happen everyday, we have to do what we can, with the resources we have on hand. The drivers, front desk, restaurant get busy, the phones will ring off the hook. we try to do our best to please the passengers who have already had a harrowing day, they could have been out of their house since the wee hours of the morning spent all day at airports trying to get to their destination, only to be stranded and given a hotel late at night, sometimes, close to or past midnight.
Like I said I am not trying to make excuses, but just explaining what could have happened, due to which, our staff might not have been able to do anything extra. Believe me, the staff here is super friendly and go above and beyond to ensure guest satisfaction.
I am sorry about your experience. I appreciate the invaluable feedback, as it helps me fine tune operations at the hotel and improve services.
Please do visit us again for a whole new experience,

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here many times. Nothing really bad to say about it. People are nice. Breakfast buffet is pretty nice. Rooms are always at the right temperature and clean and large. Nice little kitchenette area. Nice swimming pool. Need a car to get to. Places to eat outside the hotel. You could walk, but a car is better. Nothing to do in the area. I think for a family this would be a great hotel to base out of on vacation if you could save yourself some money and you have a car. Drive time to the DFW Airport is 5-8 minutes. They have a shuttle.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

On behalf of the entire staff here at the hotel, I thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the place. We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms, great location and excellent customer service.
We are located just minutes away from the busy DFW International Airport and offer 24 hour complimentary shuttle to the airport as well as nearby places, Not sure if you were aware, but we also offer Car Rental services at the hotel, in case you would need one to go on one of your business meetings or simply explore the area.
We look forward to seeing you back again soon, when travel brings you to the Dallas area.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Where to start? I’ll start with the positive: I like the balconies facing into the atrium; there’s an indoor pool; and the hot water gets hot really fast, no waiting. That’s it, all that I can find positive about this hotel.

We ordered dinner from the restaurant, and we asked to pick it up because it was so late. It took them nearly an hour to get our food ready, and then they messed up the order. When asked to fix it, we were told that it would “take forever” in the kitchen, and they just gave us an extra side of mashed potatoes instead. Giving me more of what I wasn’t going to eat in the first place is not a solution to me. The food wasn’t even good. Mediocre, at best.

Later, I walked into the gift shop and started looking around for a snack. I noticed that several food items expired in April 2018. It is now June 2018. I pointed this out to the lady behind the counter, who just said that she hadn’t looked, and went back to watching videos on her phone.

The bed was rock hard. The elevators are glacially slow. The “kitchen” in the room was situated in a place that has literally no light, so it’s impossible to see what you’re doing in there, and there’s no way to get light into that space from any of the lights provided in the room. I used my cell phone light. The air conditioner was so loud that I thought our room was next to an elevator maintenance room. It wasn’t. The ceiling in the bathroom is really low. I’m short, and I felt crowded in there.

At this point, I could get picky about the loooong hairs found in the bathtub, the general cleanliness, and the outdated decor, but those things were actually so far down on my list of what’s wrong with this hotel that they don’t even seem worth going into detail about.

I think the only reason that this hotel is in business is that American Airlines contracts with them for their training pilots. I will definitely pick another hotel next time.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jules1592

Really sorry about your experience. I will look into each issue pointed out. We take customer service very seriously. Otherwise we would not have major airlines contract with us. I sincerely apologize to you and will make every effort to correct the issues you have pointed out. Truly appreciate your feedback as it helps us fine tune operations at the hotel and offer better services to our guests.
Hope you visit us again for a whole new experience.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying we were put here by the airline. The hotel is clean and the lady at the front desk is nice but the hotel is dated. For example, the sink is in our room not with the shower and bathroom. For the price this may be good for your family’s visit to Dallas. My main issue is with the airport shuttle. We asked the front desk and we were told the shuttle leaves the hotel every hour on the hour. We woke up to catch the 6 AM shuttle along with about 50 other people however The shuttle only holds 10 people at a time. The driver said the shuttle will continuously run so I’m not sure why the front desk told everybody the shuttle left on the hour. Providing correct information could have meant many of those guests would have slept in a little and taken a 6:15 or 6:30 shuttle.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sally N, General Manager at Atrium Hotel & Suites, DFW Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

On behalf of the entire staff here at the hotel, I thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We pride ourselves on our large clean rooms, and are happy to know that you enjoyed it, along with the service of our friendly staff. Sorry about the confusion regarding shuttle timings. The schedule is every hour on the hour. But when we pick up 100s of passengers that misconnected on a flight, we have no way of saying when each one is leaving. We act upon the need of the situation. We call in extra drivers, run extra shuttles, do whatever we can to get everybody to the airport on time. So the front desk person gave you the shuttle schedule, but there is no schedule for this kind of occurrence. It is not an everyday thing. When I saw the large number of people we had picked up, I put in extra resources to help with the situation. Hope this clarifies / clears the confusion.
We hope next time you visit under better circumstances and have a chance to enjoy everything that the hotel has to offer.