Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North
Orbitz.com
$137
$98
Agoda.com
All reviewsfull kitchenfree breakfastdvd playerkitchen arearain showerone bedroom suitebreakfast burritofront desk staffhome away from homeheavenly bedmodern hotelshuttle servicewithin a mile radiusfree weightsextended stayyogurtcomplimentary shuttle
Reviewed December 14, 2009

There is not enough good things to say about this hotel. This hotel is rated as a 3 star hotel but it seems like more that that if you ask me! This hotel is only about 2 months old so it is very clean and they are 'Green' conscious. The staff is very friendly...especially Christy Miller who is my point of contact for my stays and Simeon Ebedes who greeted me by name every morning and asked about my day every afternoon. There is a great complimentary breakfast bar every morning with wraps, yougurt, fruit, cereals and more! Also in the evenings is a complimentary wine/beer bar with hors d'oeuvres...a perfect way to unwind and relax after a hard day's work! For those that stay often, there is a kitchen in every room which is nice so you don't have to eat out all the time and free wi-fi. There is also a complimentary shuttle which takes you to and from the airport or anywhere within a 5 mile radius. STAY HERE, you will NOT regret it!!

-Erica Tran
Birmingham, AL

Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2009

I would stay here again, definitely have visiting family stay there. Very clean, friendly service, rooms exceed my expectations for a spg price point in this range. But beware, in exchange for that lower price point, there is no room service and no hotel restaurant (that we saw). There are several close restaurants of all fares very close by.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2009

Great Hotel. All it was advertised to be. Came in to go to race on sunday. Didnt want to leave Sunday morning. Thought the bed was a bit firm for my taste but that would not keep me from staying there again. I really liked the cd player in the room, the rainforest shower and i never heard one airplane. The only thing i would say is that they need to do something about how hard the doors close. i could hear other room doors when they shut. All in all, i would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Marketing Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2009

Thank you for your comments and support, we truly appreciate your help in supporting the Element DFW Airport North, and hope to host you soon.

“Go Green”

Reviewed November 15, 2009

I loved the new element hotel in dallas. We stayed on sun nov. 8th because we were flying from dfw on Monday. The staff was very friendly. The rooms are very modern and have a full kitchen with a filtered water dispenser. The bed was extremely comfortable. In the morning breakfast is served. It was healthy and delicious. I would definately stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple

“Go Green”

Reviewed November 11, 2009

I was more than pleasantly surprised by the Element DFW Airport North hotel.

Very rarely have I found airport hotels to be more than just rooms convenient to my next flight. However, the Element hotel was different. From the moment I checked in with the professional and friendly staff, I knew this would be a good experience. Actually, it was a GREAT experience that started with the courtesy van driver - who engaged me in conversation and offered to assist me with any question I had.

A sign that said "Bikes to Borrow" greeted me in the lobby. Cool! I thought. Then, I noticed all the other "extras" this hotel offered ... a welcoming lobby complete with business center, comfy sofas with flat screen TV, a pantry (in case I forgot anything or wanted a late night snack), a fitness room.

Surely the room had to be basic, given the affordable rate I paid? And the lobby was just a decoy? Not in the least... the studio room had a full refrigerator, stovetop, dishes and flatware, corkscrew, work desk, dishwasher, large wraparound sofa, flat screen TV and DVD player, and free WiFi... I mean, this room was like a real studio apartment.

I took a several photos and called my friends, I was so impressed. The Element is easily one of my favorite brands now.

Friendly staff. Affordable rate. EXTREMELY comfortable bed. All the amenities.
And a wonderful breakfast in the morning!

I couldn't ask for anything more from this hotel.

Joseph Gregory