“Didnt want to leave.”

Ranked #11 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Houston
“Didnt want to leave.”
Reviewed November 16, 2009

Great Hotel. All it was advertised to be. Came in to go to race on sunday. Didnt want to leave Sunday morning. Thought the bed was a bit firm for my taste but that would not keep me from staying there again. I really liked the cd player in the room, the rainforest shower and i never heard one airplane. The only thing i would say is that they need to do something about how hard the doors close. i could hear other room doors when they shut. All in all, i would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Ronak_Kothari_Aquila, Marketing Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this review, November 25, 2009
Thank you for your comments and support, we truly appreciate your help in supporting the Element DFW Airport North, and hope to host you soon.

“Go Green”

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Korean first
whitehall
Reviewed November 15, 2009

I loved the new element hotel in dallas. We stayed on sun nov. 8th because we were flying from dfw on Monday. The staff was very friendly. The rooms are very modern and have a full kitchen with a filtered water dispenser. The bed was extremely comfortable. In the morning breakfast is served. It was healthy and delicious. I would definately stay at this hotel again.

Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

“Go Green”
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 11, 2009

I was more than pleasantly surprised by the Element DFW Airport North hotel.

Very rarely have I found airport hotels to be more than just rooms convenient to my next flight. However, the Element hotel was different. From the moment I checked in with the professional and friendly staff, I knew this would be a good experience. Actually, it was a GREAT experience that started with the courtesy van driver - who engaged me in conversation and offered to assist me with any question I had.

A sign that said "Bikes to Borrow" greeted me in the lobby. Cool! I thought. Then, I noticed all the other "extras" this hotel offered ... a welcoming lobby complete with business center, comfy sofas with flat screen TV, a pantry (in case I forgot anything or wanted a late night snack), a fitness room.

Surely the room had to be basic, given the affordable rate I paid? And the lobby was just a decoy? Not in the least... the studio room had a full refrigerator, stovetop, dishes and flatware, corkscrew, work desk, dishwasher, large wraparound sofa, flat screen TV and DVD player, and free WiFi... I mean, this room was like a real studio apartment.

I took a several photos and called my friends, I was so impressed. The Element is easily one of my favorite brands now.

Friendly staff. Affordable rate. EXTREMELY comfortable bed. All the amenities.
And a wonderful breakfast in the morning!

I couldn't ask for anything more from this hotel.

Joseph Gregory

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank miamigrad1
Texas
Reviewed November 8, 2009

Stayed here the night before we flew out on vacation, would definitely stay again. I am always very picky about where I stay, the bed must be comfortable, space must be impecably clean, friendly attentive staff, convenient food choices, and I like those extra touches that make it feel special. This hotel had it all, the atmosphere is peaceful, decor is modern, clean lines, it is a 'green' hotel and the staff filled us in on some of the materials that were used. The shower is one of the best I have had at a hotel, a great rain style shower head. They have Trek bikes that can checked out to ride; there is not a park nearby but plenty of space around the hotel to ride. We used the complementary shuttle to go to the airport and they let us keep our car on their parking lot, which saved us the parking fees at the airport. They have a complimentary breakfast that was delicious, great blueberry/banana smoothies, and a variety of meat, cheese and egg wraps, etc. There are several dining options within walking distance and they give you 15% off if you show your room key. The staff was very friendly and helpful, overall a great stay, highly recommend.

Lisa Henry

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mstraveljunkie
San Antonio
Reviewed November 6, 2009

Modern luxury for cheap...that is the right formula...no more flower bedspreads, no more nasty green carpet and boring beige tile in the bathroom. This place looks like my modern loft...and the staff is outstanding...free fantastic breakfast included smoothies, burritos served on square china plates...no cheap plastic here...LOVE IT

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank Massimo098
Austin, Texas
Reviewed October 31, 2009

I spent three enjoyable evening at the new Elements Hotel at I635 and Beltline in Irving. The quality and service were excellent and the facilities were of extremely high quality compared to the price. I highly recommend this hotel and have already mentioned it to several of my traveling frineds. Gary Cook

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Toronto
Reviewed October 30, 2009

Excellent value for the money! It hit all the needs for business travel - strong Internet, great bed (almost too good) and a great shower. It is in a great location on I-635 and Belt Line, close to DFW and restaurants. I would most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Irving / DFW Airport North
Hyatt Regency DFW
Hyatt Regency DFW
#27 of 203 in Dallas
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas

Been to Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North? Share your experiences!