$108
$82
$60
$48
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

$90
$86
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$79
$80
$77
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$67
$131
$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$111
$86
$96
$87
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenfree breakfastkitchen arearain showerone bedroom suitebreakfast burritolong stayfront desk staffhome away from homemodern hotelshuttle serviceheavenly bedwithin a mile radiusfree weightsextended staycomplimentary shuttleyogurt
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The Element is what excellence is all about. The staff is beyond courteous, they are soft spoken so no one hears your conversation and they want to help you have an great experience. We had to bring our pet on this trip and they just make it easy. No extra fees. I love the environmental friendliness feel, look and commitment to it. You cannot find a better place to stay. This is a suite, you can cook your own meal or dine in comfortably. Full refrigerator,, dishwasher and stove. This is just luxury for a great price.

Room Tip: This is a great place for a few nights or a long visit. The rooms have work space, you have a full kitchen to cook in if you want and it's close to Airport. Accommodating, friendly staff.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Honeydoc
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Honeydoc, we thank you for the wonderful review. It's comments like this that drive us to exceed expectations! We are so grateful you took time out of your busy day to share your feedback!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

If you are looking for a hotel which excels at everything, you have found it! Rooms are spotless, beds are quite comfortable, bathrooms are spacious and the living areas are nice. Especially nice to have a small kitchen area for longer stays to heat leftovers and have drinks. Plenty of food for breakfast and a large gym area rounds out the experience. Sonia at the front desk could not have been nicer! All the staff really was nice. Definitely staying at Element Hotels from now on.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LVSquared

LVSquared, we are so happy that you have found your home away from home in the DFW area. It is loyal guests like you that make all our efforts worthwhile. We are indeed fortunate to have Sonia on our team as we are every staff member. Thank you for sharing! Come back soon!

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here on multiple occasions. We are never dissapointed!! Friendly helpful staff. Quick check in. Upgraded room when we arrived. Wonderful evening meal with wine and beer on tap!

Room was great, everything worked! Big comfy clean bed with great linens.

Fully functional and modern gym, pool and office area.

Always stay at this Element!! ☆☆☆☆☆

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Patrick G, we certainly do appreciate your great comments about the property and staff. Take good care until we see you again!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My favorite thing about this hotel is how nice it is for the price. I looooooooooove the pillows I really wish I could bring them home with me. We had a really good time swimming in the heated pool on a cold January morning. Only two things would have made it better was hot chocolate packets for my daughter. I was surprised that the only options were tea and coffee, and towels in the pool area. I do have to admit though, not many people would even think of swimming in January so maybe they keep towels available in the warmer months.
The room is comfortable, sleek, and CLEAN. The pull out bed was actually pretty comfortable, and that never happens. The showers are great with a giant rain style shower head. Over all a very nice stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Hello Ivysmama, thank you for your review and feedback. So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We do keep towels by the pool in the summer but not many guests take advantage of the pool in the winter time and with our ever changing weather we never know what kind of weather to expect. During winter months, pool towels are stored at the Front Desk. We do appreciate your suggestion for hot chocolate and I will pass on to our food and beverage department. We strive to give our guests warm fuzzy's and on a cold winter morning that would hit the spot. Hope you plan to come back to see us again, soon!

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

So glad I booked here. My flight was canceled at DFW and I had 30 hours to kill so I hopped online to find a property with a free shuttle, free breakfast and free wifi. Being a female stranded in a strange giant city, I didn't want to take my chances with a cheaper hotel and feel uncomfortable. I enjoy boutique hotels and seeing this is the eco friendly division of Westin, I figured I couldn't go wrong.

Great decision. Everything is streamlined and clean. Gives you that "green" feeling. Modern and tasteful, great fixtures. Rooms have mini kitchens with nice back splash. Everything looks great but sometimes when you do this linear grey and white look, you run the risk of some things looking too cheap and cold and sterile. But most of the fixtures and furniture seems decent quality. I have to say I love the bathroom faucet and the giant 12 inch square shower head is just amazing...exactly what I needed after several flight cancelations. I even enjoy the bath products...and I love the little things...dishes, glasses and mugs, the sea salt and pepper grinders, the LED lighting. The use of space in the room makes it feel like a small flat in urban London.

This property is the nicest I've stayed in in a while. Employees were friendly...I wouldn't say amazing. The lobby feels too grey and cold. Otherwise, I'm going to look for this brand in the future. It's a steal at around $100. I feel pampered here. I recommend this for solo, romance and even families.

I gave 4/5 because of two things...first, business center. It is basically just 2 computers in the lobby which is fine, but one is currently out of order and the other I used and it runs very slowly. Very outdated. I am pretty sure it is running Windows Vista. For being an airport property, should have a smooth running PC. Second...There are some snacks and food items for purchase. Way overpriced. I know they want to make money but sheesh. A can of diet Coke is $2 and a bag of microwave popcorn is $3 according to the price list. Stranded travelers deserve a little bit of a break. Fortunately, there is food all around the hotel. Just behind the hotel is a Mexican spot, Indian, Mediterranean, a wood fired pizza spot and a baked potato bar. Since I am here on a Sunday, doesn't look like most are open except Subway which is fine. There is a McDonald's right next door too.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Naomi S
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Chicagoland,

First off, we hope you are staying warm in freezing Chicago! Thank you for your feedback, we strive to exceed expectations and always looking for ways to improve the property and the service. Hope you have an opportunity to visit us again, soon!