$94
$98
Hyatt.com
$99
$95
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
$163
$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

$126
$385
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenfree breakfastkitchen arearain showerone bedroom suitebreakfast burritolong stayfront desk staffhome away from homemodern hotelshuttle serviceheavenly bedwithin a mile radiusfree weightsextended staycomplimentary shuttleyogurt
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This was a perfect place to stay near DFW following an international flight with a connection the next morning.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. The free shuttle picked us up at the airport as well as took us to a restaurant and picked us up when were ready.
The room was very comfortable and spacious. An excellent value.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback! We hope you will have an opportunity to stay with us again, soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I spent 8 days in Dallas on business having flown from Perth Australia. Element was a comfortable home away from home and I have no complaints and full of thank you's to the very helpful and friendly staff.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Geoff D
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thanks Geoff! You will be missed by all. Hope you have the opportunity to return again, soon!
Thanks for the nice review, we all appreciate it and wish you happy holiday's!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My stay at this hotel was very good. The staff is very attentive to my few little needs. I was on the top floor (4th) and had a room with a kitchen. My view was wide open & overlooking the pkg lot and highway 635 and the surrounding area as far as I can see. They offered free Wi-Fi and full breakfast self serve breakfast. The gym is clean with good equipment. It was too cold out for the pool. Plenty of parking and entrances into the hotel. On the top floor if its windy you can hear the shutter of the vent over the stove flip open & close but not loud enough to keep you up. Although I worked some nights; the maids were a bit noisy cleaning the rooms in my section. They open the door and flip the latch to prevent the door from closing but when they go in & out they let the door bang into it so all morning long you hear doors slamming.
The maid service does very good in the room.
With the few issues I had like the microwave not working; was replace asap. The thermostat is a little tricky and the was shown how to use it.
All together my stay was very pleasant having a work desk to connect to the internet and a 40" tv that rotated from the kitchen to sofa to bed areas.
No tub in the bathroom which i was okay with. The shower stall had good water pressure. The kitchen provided plates, silverware, pots & pans, cooking utensils, full fridge, coffee/tea maker, sink disposal, microwave, and everything but an over. Also a coin op laundry room.
It was like home away from home. Not far (less than 10 minutes) are many good places for shopping and restaurants off of Highway 635. A supermarket is close by too. There is subway, donuts and mexican, McDonalds just next door. Also the hotel is less than 30 minutes to downtown Dallas. About 10 minutes from DFW airport and about 40 minutes form Fort Worth.
Thank you Element for making my 2 week stay pleasant. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank drpj2
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for two weeks when there are many other options. Next time, bring your swim suit and take a dip in the salt water, heated pool after your work out. So sorry that the noise disturbed your sleep. We will definitely address with our housekeeping staff members and try to do a better job of keeping it down when entering the rooms. It sounds like you stayed in a studio suite. I would love to provide you with an upgrade to a one bedroom suite if you plan to visit us again to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. This was a very informative review that can help us provide better service to all of our guests. Please let me know when you plan to return and again we are very thankful for loyal customers like you!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed at Element DFW North a couple days ago. It was my second visit. I loved the hotel because the room had a kitchen with silverware, plates, pots and everything one would need to prepare a meal. My family ordered pizza and had dinner in our room making great use of the plates and silverware in the room. The breakfast was wonderful. They had a wide selection of hot items, fruit, and drinks. It is always a joy to stay at this hotel. My family will be staying whenever we visit DFW.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

It is such a joy to receive a 5 star rating on everything and such an incredible review. Our loyal customers are the wind beneath our wings! I will defiantly share your kind words with the staff! Thank you!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have stayed here once before and my review is the same. Nothing wrong with this hotel. We use this as a company hotel for business trips so we get a great rate. The rooms are spotless. The shower is outstanding. The hotel is eco friendly. Hmm perhaps nothing wrong with this place at all.

• Stayed: November 2013
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

So happy to hear that you enjoy your time with us! We hope to see you again, soon! Thanks for the terrific comments.