$94
HIExpress.com
$79
$98
Hyatt.com
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
$163
$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$118
$94
$96
$87
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$466
$385
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenfree breakfastkitchen arearain showerone bedroom suitebreakfast burritolong stayfront desk staffhome away from homemodern hotelshuttle serviceheavenly bedwithin a mile radiusfree weightsextended staycomplimentary shuttleyogurt
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My stay at this hotel was very good. The staff is very attentive to my few little needs. I was on the top floor (4th) and had a room with a kitchen. My view was wide open & overlooking the pkg lot and highway 635 and the surrounding area as far as I can see. They offered free Wi-Fi and full breakfast self serve breakfast. The gym is clean with good equipment. It was too cold out for the pool. Plenty of parking and entrances into the hotel. On the top floor if its windy you can hear the shutter of the vent over the stove flip open & close but not loud enough to keep you up. Although I worked some nights; the maids were a bit noisy cleaning the rooms in my section. They open the door and flip the latch to prevent the door from closing but when they go in & out they let the door bang into it so all morning long you hear doors slamming.
The maid service does very good in the room.
With the few issues I had like the microwave not working; was replace asap. The thermostat is a little tricky and the was shown how to use it.
All together my stay was very pleasant having a work desk to connect to the internet and a 40" tv that rotated from the kitchen to sofa to bed areas.
No tub in the bathroom which i was okay with. The shower stall had good water pressure. The kitchen provided plates, silverware, pots & pans, cooking utensils, full fridge, coffee/tea maker, sink disposal, microwave, and everything but an over. Also a coin op laundry room.
It was like home away from home. Not far (less than 10 minutes) are many good places for shopping and restaurants off of Highway 635. A supermarket is close by too. There is subway, donuts and mexican, McDonalds just next door. Also the hotel is less than 30 minutes to downtown Dallas. About 10 minutes from DFW airport and about 40 minutes form Fort Worth.
Thank you Element for making my 2 week stay pleasant. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank drpj2
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for two weeks when there are many other options. Next time, bring your swim suit and take a dip in the salt water, heated pool after your work out. So sorry that the noise disturbed your sleep. We will definitely address with our housekeeping staff members and try to do a better job of keeping it down when entering the rooms. It sounds like you stayed in a studio suite. I would love to provide you with an upgrade to a one bedroom suite if you plan to visit us again to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. This was a very informative review that can help us provide better service to all of our guests. Please let me know when you plan to return and again we are very thankful for loyal customers like you!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed at Element DFW North a couple days ago. It was my second visit. I loved the hotel because the room had a kitchen with silverware, plates, pots and everything one would need to prepare a meal. My family ordered pizza and had dinner in our room making great use of the plates and silverware in the room. The breakfast was wonderful. They had a wide selection of hot items, fruit, and drinks. It is always a joy to stay at this hotel. My family will be staying whenever we visit DFW.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

It is such a joy to receive a 5 star rating on everything and such an incredible review. Our loyal customers are the wind beneath our wings! I will defiantly share your kind words with the staff! Thank you!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have stayed here once before and my review is the same. Nothing wrong with this hotel. We use this as a company hotel for business trips so we get a great rate. The rooms are spotless. The shower is outstanding. The hotel is eco friendly. Hmm perhaps nothing wrong with this place at all.

• Stayed: November 2013
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

So happy to hear that you enjoy your time with us! We hope to see you again, soon! Thanks for the terrific comments.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I'll just say it...I expect a lot from hotels. Yeah, pretty much a "hotel snob" if you wanna call me that. This Element encompasses everything I could ever ask for, yet it's far from "fancy". It's an airport area hotel! I wish I could pack it up and take it on the road with me.

This is my 6th stay here and my comments below are consistent with every stay.

Staff: friendly, approachable and helpful. Duchess Gordon was a stand-out.

Technology: Fast. Free. Internet. It connects easily and WORKS.

Room: The best use of space I've seen. The Westin heavenly bed, kitchenette, desk, hard wood floor. L shape couch and large flat screen tv. Very nice and clean.

Walkability: Tons of restaurants nearby. They also have free bikes you can use.

Free Breakfast: Excellent free hot breakfast everyday plus a free happy hour late afternoon.

This brand gets it.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

We are thrilled with your review! Thank you for sharing your experiences with our future converts. Duchess is one in a million and we are fortunate to have her on our team. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a great hotel all around. Everything from the front desk staff, the rooms, corridors, bathrooms and breakfast were right on the mark! Love the beds and the shower was fantastic!! Great location too!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelingAg2013
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! So pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you return again, soon!