$94
$90
$86
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$79
$99
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
$131
$109
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$127
$395
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenfree breakfastkitchen arearain showerone bedroom suitebreakfast burritolong stayfront desk staffhome away from homeshuttle serviceheavenly bedwithin a mile radiusfree weightsextended stayyogurtcomplimentary shuttleshower head
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have stayed here once before and my review is the same. Nothing wrong with this hotel. We use this as a company hotel for business trips so we get a great rate. The rooms are spotless. The shower is outstanding. The hotel is eco friendly. Hmm perhaps nothing wrong with this place at all.

• Stayed: November 2013
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

So happy to hear that you enjoy your time with us! We hope to see you again, soon! Thanks for the terrific comments.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I'll just say it...I expect a lot from hotels. Yeah, pretty much a "hotel snob" if you wanna call me that. This Element encompasses everything I could ever ask for, yet it's far from "fancy". It's an airport area hotel! I wish I could pack it up and take it on the road with me.

This is my 6th stay here and my comments below are consistent with every stay.

Staff: friendly, approachable and helpful. Duchess Gordon was a stand-out.

Technology: Fast. Free. Internet. It connects easily and WORKS.

Room: The best use of space I've seen. The Westin heavenly bed, kitchenette, desk, hard wood floor. L shape couch and large flat screen tv. Very nice and clean.

Walkability: Tons of restaurants nearby. They also have free bikes you can use.

Free Breakfast: Excellent free hot breakfast everyday plus a free happy hour late afternoon.

This brand gets it.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

We are thrilled with your review! Thank you for sharing your experiences with our future converts. Duchess is one in a million and we are fortunate to have her on our team. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a great hotel all around. Everything from the front desk staff, the rooms, corridors, bathrooms and breakfast were right on the mark! Love the beds and the shower was fantastic!! Great location too!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelingAg2013
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! So pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you return again, soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I travel to Dallas often. Up until this last trip I was staying at Aloft in Las Colinas namely for convenience. While Aloft is a decent place, it actually started to wear on me (uncomfortable beds, stained room carpeting, etc).

I started to look at other similarly priced hotels and am very happy I found Element, the perfect blend of value and comfort.

Everything about this place is fresh from the modern, spacious rooms to the cool, open vibe of the lobby.

The staff is super friendly without being over-the-top. Breakfast and a nice happy hour (even happier given the beer, wine and snacks were all included) came at no extra cost. Additionally, free wifi was available all throughout the property (strong signal too).

I will definitely be staying here again unless by chance you read this and book the last room before I do.

Happy travels!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank hayden8s
Laura M, Director of Sales at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

With a glowing review like that, we will do our best you keep you here, happier :) Feel free to reach out to me if you run into availability issues, lmullican@elementdfwnorth.com
Looking forward to your return!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed here recently while in Dallas. The price is always great and the amenities are good. The room is large and very comfortable. The beds are very comfortable and it is nice to have a kitchenette in the room. The breakfast at the hotel is just okay (no great feast, but good for a free breakfast). I would stay here again if in Dallas.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GAH0668

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We strive to exceed expectations and I will work with the chef to see if we can come up with any new breakfast ideas to WOW you when you return! Safe travels!