“Very clean and quiet, good value”

Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North
Ranked #19 of 79 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I have stayed here twice this past summer for short, weekend stay-cactions. The prices are under a $100 for weekend nights which is very reasonable IMO. They have a small pool which is sal water - no burning chlorine. They also have two bbq grills that are avilable for guests to use - big plus for us. The kitchens in the rooms are really great. We were able to make nice meals there and the full sized fridge is awesome.

Very comfy beds and plenty of pillows. Great shower!

We'll be back next summer!

Room Tip: Get a top room so you don't hear the guests above you.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Marybeth V, Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

We are honored you have returned and provide an excellent feedback for us! Truly, we are very grateful for sharing your thoughts about the convenience of having a full kitchen, as well as the quality of our bathroom and beddings. All of these extra amenities makes the element a perfect and comfortable place to call home while away.

We look forward to the next opportunity of hosting your third visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Frequent visitor to the Dallas area and first time stay at Element Hotel. It was very sleek, modern and clean. The room included a full kitchen, beautiful bathroom and upscale bedding. Only a one night stay, but could have been comfortable there for much longer. Great value. Will definately be my first choice hotel in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

As a frequent visitor in the Dallas area, we are thrilled that you have stumbled upon the element. We will be happy to welcome you back in your next scheduled trip!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the number one hotel brand I'll always look for when on an extended stay anywhere.

The room design and amenities are superb. I've stayed in studio and one bedr here - both offer full kitchen with seating area inc dishwasher, comfortable sectional sofa seating, nice desk area with comfortable chair, large bathroom and plenty of storage. They've basically thought of everything you might need and done so extremely tastefully!

The staff at this hotel is super friendly, nice variety of breakfast items and they are pretty good at replenishing items. Rooms are very clean, beds are Westin heavenly beds with all the pillows and comforters - very cozy!

I'll choose this hotel first whenever planning a stay in this area of DFW.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for appreciating the element design and its detailed amenities at such an incredible rate offer. We hope that more and more travelers will discover the element . We truly appreciate your review and time.

See you soon on your next trip in our area.

Regards,

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I flew into Dallas very early in the morning and they had a room available for me at 9am. That has never happened to me before. Every person I talked to was very friendly, the bed was comfortable and I loved the walk in shower. The room was modern and comforable. A great place to stay if you are in town for several days and don't want to eat out for every meal. The kitchen in the room even had 2 small burners to cook on if I had wanted. Plenty of places to walk to if you do want to eat out. I didn't think much of the free breakfast but that was the only thing I can complain about. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Stacey S, General Manager at Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback!

Live well,

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Everything was terrific. We arrived in Dallas early and were allowed an early check in. Rooms very clean. Noisy neighbor the first night. The hotel put a hold on the room the next night so we wouldn't have a repeat,~ thank you Gus. Breakfast was good, coffee great. Everyone on staff friendly and helpful including reception, housekeeping and breakfast cook! Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments!

Live well,

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I travel heaps! I am a commuting Flight Attendant, meaning I don't live at my base. I am staying at hotels even when I am not at work and I have to pay myself. This is my first experience at "Element" . Wow! Service with a smile! Greetings from my van driver Broshea with a nice conversation for the drive. Sincere smiles and genuine care from Dutchess as she checked me in. It is so nice to see people who really care about they're job and it shows! Oh yes, the hotel is so cool. The rooms are so clean and very update, with everything you need,plus more. They provide free breakfast and complimentary HH and a meal. I stay at several of the airport hotels and this one will be my first pick from now on! Congrats to Element for picking such great staff, those are just a few that I've mentioned, but all seem to have the same great service attitude!!

Room Tip: Even rooms have a pool view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for the great review. I agree, it is our awesome staff that really makes a difference.
We look forward to having you back again!

Cheers,

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Just awesome service all around. My friend was in town and we had a blast. Oh yes, I had to get into the pool and it was great. Just to see how Sea Salt Water felt. A wonderful time to be able to go:)

• Stayed: October 2012