My stay here in July was only my second stay at this property, but I intend to keep coming back when in this part of Dallas. After staying for years at Starwood's ritzier brands like Westin and Le Meridien, I was a little hesitant at first. However, my hesitation proved to be mostly unfounded.
I am most impressed by how thoughtfully executed the room layout and furnishings are:
- Plugs are where you need them
- Lighting is excellent
- Furniture is functional and comfortable
- Kitchen is fully stocked
- Bathrooms are spacious, clean, and modern
An additional plus for me is that the hotel is very dog friendly with no additional pet deposit required (I understand that this can be a negative for some, but in general I find that Starwood hotels are pet friendly so sorry).
Finally another small plus is that it offers complementary electric car parking. Granted it's only 120v so it's not likely to be beneficial to a whole lot of people, but it worked fine for my Chevrolet Volt. However, the space for the charger is often occupied by non electric cars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Element. Our hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Ft. Worth, just minutes from DFW Intl Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element Dallas Fort Worth Airport North Hotel Irving