$124
$80
$77
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$117
$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$66
$60
QualityInn
$111
$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$84
$67
ComfortInn
$89
$87
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$96
$82
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenfree breakfastkitchen arearain showerone bedroom suitebreakfast burritolong stayfront desk staffhome away from homemodern hotelshuttle serviceheavenly bedwithin a mile radiusfree weightsextended staycomplimentary shuttleyogurt
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 10 days for business and enjoyed it very much. I had a suite with 2 queen size beds of an amazing quality and plenty of pillows. Everything in the room was there to have a nice stay. The rain shower was just great !! The breakfast was rather limited but that's in all US hotels as per my experience. There were scrambled eggs, juices, yoghurt, toast, cereals and fruit. Overall not too bad. They also had a smoothie every morning - delicious !
The shuttle service is very good and they're willing to bring you to the Grapevine Mills outlet mall without any problem.
The corporate rate I had was also very competitive compared with rates in other hotels.
The hotel does not have a restaurant but in the surroundings there is a Subway, McDonalds, Starbucks, pizzeria, ... so plenty of options.
At night there is happy hour between 5 and 7 with free drinks (soda, wine, beer) and snacks which were sufficient for dinner even.

I cannot think of any unpleasant things ...overall a perfect location which I would recommend and I will definitely go back if I need to be in Dallas for work!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Globetrotter_53421
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stayed overnight when flying into DFW and had an awesome experience. The Hotel is new and Spotless! We arrived at the complimentary Happy Hour and Dinner which was spaghetti, salad, fresh fruit and wine, beer, sodas etc. The next morning, we had a delicious breakfast and headed back to the airport using the free shuttle. I loved the Element Concept. It was modern, fluffy White comforters, huge rooms; like a European Studio. We will stay in one again. The hotel website offers great pay in advance rates! There is a strip center next door that has some of the best Wood Fired pizzas I'VE EVER HAD! Cavalli's.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I like Element hotels because of their focus on the environment combined with some of the flair you expect from Westin -- particularly the comfortable beds. This one is a particular favorite. Shuttle picks you up from the airport (remember to get their number as you need to call them when you land) and the same shuttle takes you to local offices and restaurants. So I avoid getting a rental car. Combine that with an OK fitness center, a great breakfast, free internet, large flatscreen TV's in the room that you can access with your computer, and evening cocktail hour and it is an unbeatable combination for business.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

This was my second time here and it was fantastic. There are plenty of reasons you should stay here, some of which include:

- Free breakfast
- Free dinner, not just snacks, but options like manicotti, tacos, BBQ chicken
- Free beer & wine in the evening
- Comfortable, inviting public spaces including a patio where dinner is occasionally held
- Functional, sophisticated rooms (especially the one bedroom suites)
- Westin Heavenly bed
- Spacious, modern gym
- Natural products
- Purified water faucet in the room
- Free printing in the lobby business center
- Within 5 min driving distance of lots of restaurants, bars, Starbucks, and Walmart
- Helpful and friendly staff

I tend to be picky when it comes to hotels and this is now my hotel of choice in the DFW area. I actually look forward to staying here and when I return from work each night it puts me at ease, even though I travel an extra 15 min each way from the office compared to the hotel I used to stay at.

Congratulations to Starwood on this great brand concept and to the local management team and staff that drive the guest experience home. I'm looking forward to returning again and again.

Room Tip: Room 229 was a nice one bedroom suite. Bedroom was very quiet.
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I brought in a group of consultants for a meeting. All of them travel extensively but none of them had ever seen a hotel that was so customer service oriented. They arrived in the late afternoon and were amazed at being offered a complimentary happy hour with hot appetizers. We also used the conference room which was perfect. Having the free shuttle not only for the airport transfer but also for restaurants close by was very convenient and saved me from having rent a car for the group.

In short my guests felt pampered and had a wonderful experience!

Thanks Element..you my favorite new find!