$103
$79
$82
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$67
$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$131
$109
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenfree breakfastkitchen arearain showerone bedroom suitebreakfast burritolong stayfront desk staffhome away from homemodern hotelshuttle serviceheavenly bedwithin a mile radiusfree weightsextended staycomplimentary shuttleyogurt
Reviewed December 10, 2011

We had 4 things we were looking for in a hotel: a free shuttle from dfw, free parking, free breakfast and free wireless internet.

We got all 4 at the Element and then some!

Based on previous reviews, my friends and I decided to stay at this hotel and we all loved it. 4 girls and a baby in the 2 double room suite! The room had a very nice layout... The beds were very comfortable with clean white sheets. There was a small sitting area with a couch and a mini kitchen. Having a full sized fridge/freezer was an added bonus.It was like a mini apartment complete with plates, cutleries, kitchen utensils, glasses and a dish washer. The walk-in shower was great with the rain showerhead and a handheld option... big enough to fit 2 people! They pretty much thought of everything to make your stay comfortable.

The free complimentary breakfast was great as well. We were there the weekend of thanksgiving and there were a lot of families with children there, which limited some of the seating but we all got situated. They had really good food; lots of healthy options. My hope is that the quality stays the same as the hotel gets older.

If you don't have your laptop, don't worry. There's an area downstairs with computers that have internet access and allow you to print. If you have your own laptop with you, there are instructions on how to send your documents to the printer. My friends and I used the computers to check in and print out our boarding passes.

There are a few places within walking distance to eat. It looks like the area is still developing... some places weren't open. My friends and I loved the chicken biryani dish from the Indian Restaurant beside the hotel. If you'd rather eat in, there's a pantry downstairs behind the check-in section that you can 'shop' from albeit a bit pricey which is to be expected. If you're driving, finding walmart and the like won't be a problem.

If you're leaving for the day, there's a room safe that you can instantly set with your own passcode which was really neat to have... as with most hotels there's a hair dryer, the standard ironing board and iron... The bathroom had a shampoo and bodywash dispenser.... standard stuff that we didn't really have a need for...

Finding the hotel through your GPS at this time, may not yield the proper directions but if you call the hotel, they'll tell you what address to put in... we used 3601 Regent Blvd, Irving, TX which is right next door to it...

Service was great. We had no issues... we didn't have big demands... just for extra pillows which came promptly.

Free shuttle to/from DFW... free internet access... free and scrumptious breakfast.... if you're going to Dallas, you will not regret staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Athena10
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I liked to stay at the Elements, staff was vey friendly and the hotel is clean. I hade a two room layout and the only downside is the dark room.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank RogerRolfRoger
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I recently stayed at the Element (never heard of it before this last trip) for 5 days. All of the good comments on here are well deserved.

The hotel follows the model of a Residence Inn, but it has a new, clean, environmental, and tech vibe to it.

The things I liked were:
-Great "Heavenly" Beds that you would find at a full service Westin
-Breakfast was good with a variety of healthy options and different egg dishes each am
-Coffee was really good
-The evening happy hours were outstanding. There was a sufficient selection (different every night) of healthy and filling foods as well as top shelf beers and a variety of wines. It's a really great way to enjoy the lobby at night or take it up to your room.
-The rooms were great - nice desk space, A/C worked well, wifi and wired internet, HDTV, great walk in shower with "rain" showerhead.
-I LOVED the built in water filter/faucet in the sink. That's one of the best things I have ever seen in a hotel room.

The hotel is run like clockwork. It is clean, efficient, professional, and reasonably priced. It has everything that you would like in a hotel and much, much more. I'm not surprised that it's near 100% occupancy every night.

Room Tip: I always prefer a higher floor to avoid noise from above. Also, I had a connecting room which limited some of the space for the kitchenette.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank TechMarauder
Reviewed November 10, 2011

My husband and I came here for our anniversary last year and absolutely loved this hotel! We plan on returning this year, as it was such a treat! The free breakfast is nice to have, but the best thing about this hotel by far are the rooms! The rooms are very modern and trendy, but the full kitchen in them is so nice and is fully stocked with every utensil, pot, pan, etc. that you could possibly need! We don't live far from this hotel, so we save our visit for our anniversary weekend. We can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Had a nice view from the top floor of the area surrounding the hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TMc312
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Big oversize rooms, modern, big windows, confortable beds, free wifi, great!

Notes for even a better stay; no restaurant onsite but a small grovery in the lobby, floors are harwood so there is some room noise.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business