“Yummy”

La Madeleine French Bakery
Ranked #21 of 575 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Manville, New Jersey
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Visited for lunch and love the concept of this establishment. Loved the variety of meals available from salads and soups to more substantial food offerings. I opted for a tomato basil soup which was very good and a salad. The various pastries and desserts available will make you feel like a kid in a candy store! Service was relatively fast for the lunch time hour.

Parking can be a bit trying during the lunch time hour though so just be aware a parking spot may not be readily available depending on the time of your visit with so many eateries right in that same strip.

Visited June 2014

Snyder, Texas
“Love love love La Madeline”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Had the Bistro Sandwich (Turkey)-- Excellent. A wonderfully relaxing evening by the fire.

A little hard to get to -but easily seen off McAruthur Blvd. I enjoyed the flavored tea and a quick dessert.

LaMadeline is always on my radar when I'm in Irving.

Visited May 2014
Abilene, Texas
“Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Food superb. Atmosphere relaxing. Fake fire OK. Music fine. Bus boy tossed my meal when I got up to get coffee!

• Visited April 2014
Oklahoma
“Delightful staff; food not so much”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

A quaint atmosphere and fireplace were really delightful as the rained poured outside. My husband (a native French speaker) enjoyed conversing with several French speaking staff. From my perspective the French Onion soup was the worst I have ever had. They were nice enough to give me a bowl of potato soup which was much better. The rest of my meal was okay. My husband thought his food was average as well. So it wasn't exactly bon appetit, but we did enjoy ourselves nonetheless.

Visited March 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Food is good but service isn't what it used to be”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Ordered a French Dip to go - and it was scrumptuous. My 'beef' is with the experience. As I drooled at the bakery case, the young man at the Take Out counter was in a hurry to ring me up...I was the only one there at that point. I gave him my credit card and another employee walked over and they proceeded to converse in Spanish. I was ignored and my transaction was suspended until they finished talking. So much for customer service!

• Visited March 2014

Been to La Madeleine French Bakery? Share your experiences!