“Decent Lunch, variety of menu items, little steep on price”
Review of Baker Bros - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baker Bros
Reviewed August 12, 2013

A coworker and I regular this place for lunch. Now, we aren't chefs so our expectations are not extremely high, but we still go at least twice a month.

The variety of menu items for a lunch place is why we like it. Options for baked potato, wraps, pizza, soup, salad, etc.

Salads and wraps are good, baked potatoes are large and loaded for a lunch, pizzas are ok, but I like the small "cafe" size option. I've never had the soups or sandwiches.

Price is a little steep for the size but it's hard to eat for less than $8 anywhere for lunch now.

I'll go back but if you expect amazing food, it's not for you.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

How hard is it for a deli type restaurant to have fresh bread? This one did not have it, Would never go there again.