Aloft Las Colinas
Travelocity
$445
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscorner bakerylas colinasjimmy johnswxyz barnail salonbathroom areamini fridgewalk in showerdouble roomirving areaconvenient locationcomfortable roomsfront desk staffgreat roomdfw airportgreat customer servicebusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed one night back in February 2013 on a trip through 3-4 cities in the US. Good modern hotel with nice big room, clean facilities (no tub in the bathroom, which I didn't miss really) and hassle-free check-in/check-out. Room design is modern, air temp was comfortable through the night and not a bad place to sleep several nights in (if the trip had been longer).

I think the only thing that could have been improved is the lighting level in the room--I found it very dimly lit but then again, I find that most hotels in the US like it that way).

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Daphne M, General Manager at Aloft Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for taking time out and providing us with your feedback!! I am glad that enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your visiting with us in the future!

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for business. I was pleasantly surprised. It looks and has the funky feel is a W without the cost.
1)Rooms are nice and clean. 2)Large shower and nice sink area
3)staff is very attentive.

Yes they have plastic cups in the bathroom, but that's about the only give away that you are not staying at a more expensive hotel.

I would recommend you try it.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you very much for your feedback!! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at aloft Las Colinas!!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

From the time we walked into the hotel we loved it!! We got a great online price when reserving our room. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We loved the contemporary and modern flair of the hotel. Everything was clean and well kept. Our room was great! We loved the setup and the shower was amazing!! We also love the Bliss Spa items in the bathroom. The music at night was very cool. We would definitely stay here again and again!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you April for your feedback! I am glad that the aloft Vibe was right for you and hope that you will visit with us in the near future!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Aloft is a hip, comfortable "world" hotel smack dab in the middle of everything Las Colinas has to offer. My family booked 10-15 rooms, wedding day venue shuttle service, and a sound tight conference room for 3 nights of bridal shower and late night family gab/guitar jam sessions. The staff was very sensitive to our need to gather, and was MORE than helpful morning, noon, or night.

Unlike most hotels, socializing is actually encouraged by design. The modern lobby is more than a pass through to your room--it invites you have a seat and stay a while with energetic music, food items for 24 hour purchase, evening bar availability, a pool table, table games, and TONS of casual seating (and electrical outlets for chargers). It felt like we had a huge living room at our disposal for the weekend!

The only downsides were the size of the luggage carts, no tubs, and only having shelves (no dresser) for storage in the rooms. But otherwise there was ample surface and luggage space, a mini fridge, nice size wall HDTV's, and a spacious floor area. Would definitely recommend Aloft for your weekend get-togethers!

• Stayed: June 2013
Meagan B, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review - we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that our hotel and staff were able to accommodate you and your family during such an important weekend. Thanks again for the review!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

When I checked into the hotel I encountered very friendly customer service and this was the way it was throughout my 3-day stay. I was surprised that there was no dresser or drawer space for my clothes. This is the first time I have encountered that but the shelf space was sufficient. I forgot to join the member club before checking out and getting my points for using the green card one day.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your response. I am very glad to hear that the hotel and staff were accommadating to your needs. Hope to see you again