“Nice modern facility--will stay here again” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$10 Breakfast Credit
Ranked #42 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Manila, Philippines
“Nice modern facility--will stay here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed one night back in February 2013 on a trip through 3-4 cities in the US. Good modern hotel with nice big room, clean facilities (no tub in the bathroom, which I didn't miss really) and hassle-free check-in/check-out. Room design is modern, air temp was comfortable through the night and not a bad place to sleep several nights in (if the trip had been longer).

I think the only thing that could have been improved is the lighting level in the room--I found it very dimly lit but then again, I find that most hotels in the US like it that way).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Daphne M, General Manager at Aloft Las Colinas, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking time out and providing us with your feedback!! I am glad that enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your visiting with us in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for business. I was pleasantly surprised. It looks and has the funky feel is a W without the cost.
1)Rooms are nice and clean. 2)Large shower and nice sink area
3)staff is very attentive.

Yes they have plastic cups in the bathroom, but that's about the only give away that you are not staying at a more expensive hotel.

I would recommend you try it.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for your feedback!! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at aloft Las Colinas!!
Santa Teresa, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

From the time we walked into the hotel we loved it!! We got a great online price when reserving our room. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We loved the contemporary and modern flair of the hotel. Everything was clean and well kept. Our room was great! We loved the setup and the shower was amazing!! We also love the Bliss Spa items in the bathroom. The music at night was very cool. We would definitely stay here again and again!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you April for your feedback! I am glad that the aloft Vibe was right for you and hope that you will visit with us in the near future!
Cleburne, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Aloft is a hip, comfortable "world" hotel smack dab in the middle of everything Las Colinas has to offer. My family booked 10-15 rooms, wedding day venue shuttle service, and a sound tight conference room for 3 nights of bridal shower and late night family gab/guitar jam sessions. The staff was very sensitive to our need to gather, and was MORE than helpful morning, noon, or night.

Unlike most hotels, socializing is actually encouraged by design. The modern lobby is more than a pass through to your room--it invites you have a seat and stay a while with energetic music, food items for 24 hour purchase, evening bar availability, a pool table, table games, and TONS of casual seating (and electrical outlets for chargers). It felt like we had a huge living room at our disposal for the weekend!

The only downsides were the size of the luggage carts, no tubs, and only having shelves (no dresser) for storage in the rooms. But otherwise there was ample surface and luggage space, a mini fridge, nice size wall HDTV's, and a spacious floor area. Would definitely recommend Aloft for your weekend get-togethers!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Meagan B, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Las Colinas, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review - we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that our hotel and staff were able to accommodate you and your family during such an important weekend. Thanks again for the review!
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

When I checked into the hotel I encountered very friendly customer service and this was the way it was throughout my 3-day stay. I was surprised that there was no dresser or drawer space for my clothes. This is the first time I have encountered that but the shelf space was sufficient. I forgot to join the member club before checking out and getting my points for using the green card one day.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your response. I am very glad to hear that the hotel and staff were accommadating to your needs. Hope to see you again
Norman, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stayed here with my husband and two kids as a last minute getaway. Booked the hotel through their website the day of check in and found a pretty decent rate ($79 plus tax). The room was clean and although the lobby (bar area) was loud in the evening (on a Friday night) the door separating the hallway from the lobby silenced all the noise. They also allow small dogs to stay in the room for no additional charge! And there are a few quick restaurants within a few hundred feet of the hotel (Chipotle, Corner Bakery, Chicago Pizza, etc.). The hotel is also located near the highway and is easy to get to. Front desk was extremely helpful!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Meagan B, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Las Colinas, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thanks for the review. We are glad to hear that you, your family and your pet enjoyed your last minute getaway. Thanks again for staying with us!
Jaffa, Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was a pretty nice hotel, that was located in the more business district of Irving-Dallas area. They offered to shuttle me not only to the airport, but also they were up for getting me down to my business office only a few blocks away. Very nice of them to do that. Our room might have been a bit shabby though, as several little things kept popping off or were found broken when we messed with them.
I would hope that the other rooms are in better shape though, as if I were paying for this (since the company paid it was, okay) I'd want a room that wasn't so broken. Ex: Our bathroom sliding door was off the track and would sling out when closing it.

Anyway, the lobby area was lovely and great place where a lot of people were hanging out. There was a pool table and a nice fireplace. The outdoor pool was small, but I really liked the area. There was also a fireplace outside, if it were cold enough I would have loved to use that!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business