“Clean, comfortable and chic...great spot!”
Review of Aloft Las Colinas

Aloft Las Colinas
Ranked #27 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I travel a lot for work and fun, and this hotel is by far one of the best places I've stayed in.

Overall, the hotel is well designed with an intuitive and open layout (there's a ground floor bar and lounge that leads to a very nice outdoor pool / lounge area.) And this place is all about young, fun, healthy and Eco-friendly guests. The bar area is complete with a pool table, games, fireplace and well stocked bar.

A big plus was the refuel food bar-this great little nook has everything you might need or crave.

I took advantage of the fitness room...not bad! Good cardio equip...limited weights but overall a great plus.

I will definitely return to this hotel and look for other aloft hotels when I travel. Stay here...you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2011
Aloft_Las_Colinas, General Manager at Aloft Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Thank you for your complimentary and informative review! We are so very glad you enjoyed your time with us and plan on returning! It sounds as though you really took advantage of many of our amenities, which is just fantastic! Thanks again and we will see you soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Overall a good experience but given they are somewhat competing with Hyatt Place and others like it the fact they don't have a free breakfast is a let down. A/C was also an issue as it just wasn't cool enough. Had to keep in on 60 to really feel like 72. Overall would recommend but still the breakfast and cooling issue were a bit of a dissapointment.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Aloft_Las_Colinas, General Manager at Aloft Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2011

Thank you for giving the aloft brand a chance and for taking time to share your experience with us! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and will be sure to take your suggestion regarding a complimentary breakfast into account as we continually strive for improvement. Despite the nominal fee, I do hope you enjoyed the many food & beverage offerings in our W xyz Bar and 24/7 Re:fuel grab 'n go area. We certainly hope this historic heat wave will pass soon and will do everything within our power to provide our guests with the ability to maintain their desired temperature in their loft. Thanks again for visiting, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2011

I would never stay again. The rooms were loud and really did not offer comfort. Couldnt even check in for my flight as Siuthwest is not on their kiosk. I would try a Marriott Couryard before I go here again.

• Stayed: May 2011
Aloft_Las_Colinas, General Manager at Aloft Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

I am very sorry to hear that you did not find your loft to be as quiet or comfortable as you would have liked. I will be sure to follow up on this, as we certainly want to do everything within our power to ensure every guest enjoys their stay. We are working on adding Southwest Airlines to our kiosks, but you are also welcome to use our complimentary In Touch business center or our Front Desk to print your boarding passes should you decide to visit us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed June 28, 2011

My wife and I came here because we were in a competition in Dallas. As we drove up, we were blown away, even though both of us were running on minimal sleep. The contemporary design is absolutely wonderful, and the room itself is designed quite efficiently and beautifully. I really like how the TVs have a box that allows you to connect to them, and also that you are given complimentary water bottles.

For the room design alone, I would stay at this hotel again. Absolutely wonderful!

Room Tip: Book early, and check for SPG specials
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank GoGoGopalani
Aloft_Las_Colinas, General Manager at Aloft Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2011

We are so very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate your positive feedback on our design and are happy to have you as an SPG Member!

Reviewed May 13, 2011

While on a business trip I enjoyed the comfortable rooms and great customer service at this aloft. I got friendly service when I called the front desk or room service and will definitely return on my next stay.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Elledriscoll

Your kind words about our Talent and property are very much appreciated and will be shared with our Team! We certainly hope to host you again, whether on business or for pleasure!

Reviewed May 13, 2011

recently stayed for a conference nearby and colleagues and I were impressed by the staff, cleanliness, and amenities of the hotel. We'll definitely be back for future meetings in the area.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank djmoore10

I am very happy to hear that your experience with our staff was so inspirational! We know how tough it can be to live on the road, so we try to do anything and everything we can to make your stay as productive and enjoyable as possible! I will be sure to share your feedback with our Team and hope to have an opportunity to see you again in the future!

Reviewed May 13, 2011

I stayed at the aloft in las colinas recently and was so impressed by the outstanding service that I felt obliged to write a review. Often times when I travel for business, I'm disappointed by the service but the staff at this hotel were overly accommodating and attentive. It makes a big difference for those of us who are constantly on the road.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank leanne1181
Aloft_Las_Colinas, General Manager at Aloft Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2011

Thank you for taking a moment to share your great experience and recognize our amazing Talent, we really appreciate it!