I stayed overnight courtesy of the airlines, as my flight was delayed and I missed my connection out. The hotel itself was fine, but it's shuttle to/from the aiport was a nightmare. Despite being only a few miles from DFW, the shuttle runs only once per hour, which means up to an hour of waiting at the airport for pickup. My wait of 20 minutes (per the gate agent) was nearly an hour.
The lone check-in clerk was bombarded with 30 of us all at once, but he went as fast as he could. There is a small shop that sells food (snacks and such) and common toiletries. The room itself was nice - comfy king size bed, clean bathroom, efficient A/C/heat unit. Breakfast was pretty good. I didn't try to take the shuttle back to the airport because of what happened the night before.
I would stay here again, but only if I had my own vehicle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites® DFW Airport hotel is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, providing easy access to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. This Irving, TX hotel is close to popular attractions like Grapevine Malls mall. The Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, Cowboys Stadium and Six Flags Over Texas are within 20 miles. Come experience the new look of our newly renovated hotel. Some of the updates include new carpet, paint and furniture in the lobby, breakfast room and meeting rooms. Our guest rooms have new furniture, appliances and bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites DFW Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Dfw Airport Hotel Irving
- Comfort Suites Irving
- Dfw Airport Comfort Suites
- Irving Comfort Suites