Comfort Suites DFW Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsdfw airportfront deskvaulted ceilingsnext morningwafflesan overnight stayliving areaparking spotnice hotelbed was comfortableleave your caramerican airlinesthird floorother hotelsshuttle servicean early flightrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This hotel is very convenient to the airport and has parking where you can pay to leave your car until you return from your trip. We then used the shuttle bus to get to the airport. That was all very convenient. Our room was ok. It seemed like it needed a little updating. When i woke up there were two bugs in the bathtub, not roaches though! I liked that the room had a pull out coach which was very nice for the group configuration we had. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013

For the money, I would say this place is not worth it. Too overpriced for what we got. It met our basic needs. The room overall was nice at first glance with 2 double beds and a sofa-bed, fridge, coffee maker (not in bathroom), and TV. But the tub was a little dirty in some places and there were stains on the mattress and pull out sofa. Also, they didn't clean our room one morning and when we got back to the hotel, we had to call the front desk and ask them to clean it. The second day, they only restocked our coffee with decaf even though they could see that I used the non-decaf the day before. Breakfast is typical hotel breakfast (muffins, eggs, bacon, etc.).

The hotel is less than 10 minutes from DFW Airport and it has a free shuttle (which is why we booked in the first place). There are several hotels right next to this one on a strip - I would suggest going to a different one.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I liked everything except we could not get temp in room to go down below 72 . It is great location , nice service desk and comfortable bed and pillows. It would be nice if breakfast was served little earlier.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip and I have enjoyed my stay again. I will continue to stay there when I'm in town. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. I will stay there again

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank daniel v
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had an overnight stay at DFW on a recent trip to Mexico and chose this property since it had shuttle, wi-fi and breakfast and I am familiar with the chain. The hotel room and all services was fantastic and exactly as expected, well priced and extremely clean. Breakfast was better than hoped for and shuttle to airport in morning was on time. There is no restauarant close for dinner except Denny's and that is a 20 minute walk. The only problem I had was getting picked up at at DFW. I called the hotel and waited for 20 minutes, called back, waited another 20 minutes. I finally arrived at the hotel over an hour after calling. I understand the access roads around Terminal A are a disaster, but taking all in to consideration the pickup service was a confused mess. May be an isolated incident. Would stay again if needed.

Room Tip: Request second or third floor rooms if available on the side away from the airport. Noise is not a major factor on either side.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business