New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Great Safe Secure Clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Las Colinas

Hotel Las Colinas
Ranked #58 of 78 Hotels in Irving

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Czech first
San Antonio, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Best part of stay was front desk staff- very friendly and kind. The worst part is the renovation- paint smell second floor. Also only one ice machine in whole place. We were on 3rd floor- ice is way down on 1st and hard to find. The manager of hotel was helpful - we were having trouble connecting our laptop to tv so we could watch Netflix- he promptly came up to room to help us out.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Silverdale, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

In reading the other posts of travelers that left negative remarks, it doesn't seem like the same hotel that I stayed in, simply because our experience staying at the Las Colinas Wyndham was stellar. We were staying in a wing of the hotel that was not under construction and the rooms were decorated in a clean and modern style. The sliding door of our room looked right out onto a green grassy courtyard with a patio for guests to sit under umbrella-covered tables and chairs. We didn't get to use any of the amenities of the hotel due to our business schedule, but the beds were really comfortable, showers were hot, and the air conditioner blasted cold air to keep us cool from the 100+ degree weather. What really left the greatest impression on me was the staff. After a check-in from a very friendly receptionist, we got settled in and about 30 minutes later received a call from the front desk making sure that the room had met our expectations. After returning home from our trip, I realized I had left my glasses in the hotel room and when I called the hotel, Andrea answered the phone and told me that she would ask the staff about my glasses. Andrea went above and beyond to locate my glasses, package them and negotiated with an unhelpful courier service and convinced them to bend the rules to come pick up my glasses and send them to me. I received my glasses in the mail yesterday and was so thankful that I stayed at a place where the staff genuinely cared and wanted to help. We will be staying there again whenever we return!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
Youngstown, Ohio, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This motel was really nice. Although there was a couple hickups, they were resolved very quickly and the staff did a phenomenal job making sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend this motel for any traveler. We are looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business