Holiday Inn Las Colinas
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
$98
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$127
$107
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$123
Orbitz.com
$85
$83
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$60
TripAdvisor
$385
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast buffetnice clean hotelfront desk attendantup to datethe hotel staffthree nightsflat screen tveasy accessbeds were comfortablecoffee makerair conditionerstaff was very friendly and helpfullobby areacomfortable staygreat roombusiness centergolf course
Reviewed August 22, 2013

In reading the other posts of travelers that left negative remarks, it doesn't seem like the same hotel that I stayed in, simply because our experience staying at the Las Colinas Wyndham was stellar. We were staying in a wing of the hotel that was not under construction and the rooms were decorated in a clean and modern style. The sliding door of our room looked right out onto a green grassy courtyard with a patio for guests to sit under umbrella-covered tables and chairs. We didn't get to use any of the amenities of the hotel due to our business schedule, but the beds were really comfortable, showers were hot, and the air conditioner blasted cold air to keep us cool from the 100+ degree weather. What really left the greatest impression on me was the staff. After a check-in from a very friendly receptionist, we got settled in and about 30 minutes later received a call from the front desk making sure that the room had met our expectations. After returning home from our trip, I realized I had left my glasses in the hotel room and when I called the hotel, Andrea answered the phone and told me that she would ask the staff about my glasses. Andrea went above and beyond to locate my glasses, package them and negotiated with an unhelpful courier service and convinced them to bend the rules to come pick up my glasses and send them to me. I received my glasses in the mail yesterday and was so thankful that I stayed at a place where the staff genuinely cared and wanted to help. We will be staying there again whenever we return!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This motel was really nice. Although there was a couple hickups, they were resolved very quickly and the staff did a phenomenal job making sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend this motel for any traveler. We are looking forward to staying here again.

Reviewed August 16, 2013